Ivanka Trump acting like she is Secretary of State.

Oh. This whole family is going down in flames. They think that this is Trump inc. - It’s not.

They are fucked. It’s only a matter of time.

Let’s watch.
Any actual predictions or just vague hyperbole?

What is your educational qualification? She graduated with honor from Wharton.

@curryjunkie 's qualifications ?
He's not a Trump.

Also, afaik he ain't planning on running the country. And lol at a Wharton graduation being the sole qualification for anything.
I have a few acquaintances who graduated from there. They're kicking rocks at home and they're barely qualified for that.

Oh. This whole family is going down in flames. They think that this is Trump inc. - It’s not.

They are fucked. It’s only a matter of time.

Let’s watch.
Maybe. I'd like to think so, but imagine if Nixon had been a billionaire beholden to Brezhnev. He might have been harder to bounce.

0zhICF0.jpg

@curryjunkie 's qualifications ?
He's not a Trump.

Also, afaik he ain't planning on running the country. And lol at a Wharton graduation being the sole qualification for anything.
I have a few acquaintances who graduated from there. They're kicking rocks at home and they're barely qualified for that.

Your comment is nonsensical. He said she's not qualified to be a secretary. Someone with a degree from the most prestigious business college on earth is more than qualified to be a secretary.

She graduated with honors. Her grades more than merited a transfer, i'm sure. What's your college education?

You sound dumb.
Successful people go to university, not college. And a bachelor degree is the lowest of the low.

She could make real progress with Russia, China, and North Korea if she took her top off.

You sound dumb.
Successful people go to university, not college. And a bachelor degree is the lowest of the low.

Are you a moron? College/University are interchangeable. Bachelor degree is not the lowest, either. You can get other stuff in tertiary ed that is lower.

Again, what is your education that puts you above her on paper? Go on, professor.

Are you a moron? College/University are interchangeable. Bachelor degree is not the lowest, either. You can get other stuff in tertiary ed that is lower.

Again, what is your education that puts you above her on paper? Go on, professor.

Nuttin' but the bestest fer me!

trump6n-17-web.jpg

She graduated with honors. Her grades more than merited a transfer, i'm sure. What's your college education?

Hey Kushner are you cool with this clear act of nepotism or not? Do you believe the WH's explanation? I wanna know how seriously not to take you in the future.

And Japan claims their mass killings of whales is for "research purposes".

In other words, we don't need the administration to tell us with no uncertainty that Ivanka is part of the diplomatic mission and the senior US rep, we can suss things out.
I like to make up things too.

Well anyone would be upset due to her age. But if Obama fired his Sos and sent Michelle Republicans would be calling for impeachment

Good lord this is the understatement of the year.

Could you imagine the glorious amount of butt rustle the right wing would've shown the world if Michelle was SOS. I can't even imagine it. Sean hannity would have a brain spasm in national tv

so what? She has no experience with international politics.

If this was just a random student you didnt know from Wharton you'd be singing a much different tune. But you'll sling donnys bag over your shoulder no matter what decision he makes.

I guess he's getting pointers on how to run a country from the Kims.
Next up, Snowden has a mysterious encounter with polonium, followed by a massive military parade and Trump statues.

Taking pimping out your daughter to an international level.

Just don't try to take her home to your country or Trump will get jealous.
We all know Kushner has no problem with it. Ivanka clearly wears the pants.

Back