Ivanka Trump acting like she is Secretary of State.

Good. She even looks the part.

rs_634x1024-170120131547-634.Ivanka-Trump-Inauguration-Washington-DC.kg.012017.jpg

I get that it's important to believe in your kids but c'mon.
Lol I quit watching the apprentice due to nepotism , I liked Carole and Bill , show tanked when he replaced them with Ivanka and doofus and now their running the country.... crazy

And shitshow highlight #11999 , at what point does any trump supporter admit that the level of bullshit that trump does warrant an honest critique.

Just fucking imagine what would happen if obama fired his sos and sent his daughter..

I am to the point I don’t even expect anything more from trump...he’s a conman who has a goal of self.

But his supporters,you guys can go fuck yourselves.
Die-hard Trump supporters - which is your typical Online trump supporter - are tribal or they think 'liberal tears' are more important than policy and principles. So they will keep supporting Trump, even if they personally have quite a lot of reservations.

I was - for all intents and purposes - a Trump supporter in 2016. I was barely critical of him but very critical of Hillary. I didn't vote for either though.

And shitshow highlight #11999 , at what point does any trump supporter admit that the level of bullshit that trump does warrant an honest critique.

Just fucking imagine what would happen if obama fired his sos and sent his daughter..

I am to the point I don’t even expect anything more from trump...he’s a conman who has a goal of self.

But his supporters,you guys can go fuck yourselves.
Well anyone would be upset due to her age. But if Obama fired his Sos and sent Michelle Republicans would be calling for impeachment

“The foreign minister asked for the meeting while they were at the Olympics together.”

Kind on confused on the people calling it unethical if the foreign minister asked for it?

Doesn't say anything about her acting as secretary of state. Its a friendly invite.

I like Ivanka, but she has no place in politics. Neither does her Husband Jared.

Well anyone would be upset due to her age. But if Obama fired his Sos and sent Michelle Republicans would be calling for impeachment

This x100000. Hannity would be having a 24 hour stroke every day on Fox while republicans tried to have the Obamas jailed.

“The foreign minister asked for the meeting while they were at the Olympics together.”

Kind on confused on the people calling it unethical if the foreign minister asked for it?

Considering this was planned before the firing, and she's going in place of the SOS who was just fired, it's safe to say the whole "they totally asked for her so it's cool" part can be considered comical bullshit.

This administration is making the white house in Idiocracy look like a stable collection of qualified people working together.

Article doesn't say the Korean F.M. specifically asked for Ivanka. The F.M. could have asked for a meeting with the US officials responsible for matters of State.

Even if the Korean F.M. asked for a meeting with Ivanka, it is only because Ivanka has been shoehorned into official US diplomatic business by herself and her father. It gets to be a self-fulfilling prophecy , and by that I mean: Ivanka inserts herself into US government diplomatic business at the start, so much so that the defacto understanding on the diplomatic stage is that Ivanka is Trump's unofficial diplomatic representative, which leads to the Trump admin increasingly promoting her for diplomatic missions.

Foreign heads of state wouldn't want to rock the boat by demanding someone else; they just deal with whoever the President sends.

Article doesn't say the Korean F.M. specifically asked for Ivanka. The F.M. could have asked for a meeting with the US officials responsible for matters of State.

Even if the Korean F.M. asked for a meeting with Ivanka, it is only because Ivanka has been shoehorned into official US diplomatic business by herself and her father. It gets to be a self-fulfilling prophecy , and by that I mean: Ivanka inserts herself into US government diplomatic business at the start, so much so that the defacto understanding on the diplomatic stage is that Ivanka is Trump's unofficial diplomatic representative, which leads to the Trump admin increasingly promoting her for diplomatic missions.

Foreign heads of state wouldn't want to rock the boat by demanding someone else; they just deal with whoever the President sends.

That’s quite the theory Sherlock. Are you the liberal Alex Jones?

Doesn't say anything about her acting as secretary of state. Its a friendly invite.
And Japan claims their mass killings of whales is for "research purposes".

In other words, we don't need the administration to tell us with no uncertainty that Ivanka is part of the diplomatic mission and the senior US rep, we can suss things out.

That’s quite the theory Sherlock. Are you the liberal Alex Jones?
Try to come up with something more witty or ateast refute the points logically instead of a silly ad-hominen.

Also it was the White House who said that, so chances are it's complete bullshit anyway.

Try to come up with something more witty or ateast refute the points logically instead of a silly ad-hominen.

I won’t come up with something more because I don’t have enough information and don’t like to jump to conclusions....

This is only like the 14th least ethical thing they have done this week. And it's very unethical.
Oh. This whole family is going down in flames. They think that this is Trump inc. - It’s not.

They are fucked. It’s only a matter of time.

Let’s watch.

Back