Ivanka Trump acting like she is Secretary of State.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Ivanka Trump is acting as secretary of state, meeting with the South Korean foreign minister in lieu of Rex Tillerson, whom President Trump fired earlier this week.

On Friday, the White House confirmed the meeting between Ivanka and Minister of Foreign Affairs Kang Kyung-wha in a statement to Newsweek: “Ivanka and members of the NSC are meeting with the foreign minister, as they developed a close relationship during the Olympic Games. The foreign minister asked for the meeting while they were at the Olympics together.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/iva...cretary-state-blatant-nepotism-012552030.html

This is only like the 14th least ethical thing they have done this week. And it's very unethical.

“Conflict of interest” isn’t in Trump’s vocabulary, unless he’s talking about Dems.

shes not even qualified to be a secretary, let alone a secretary of state

Some one needs to line them both up and slap them upside the head in one swift, 3-stooges-esque motion.

I get that it's important to believe in your kids but c'mon.

Trump = most 3rd world president we have had in recent memory.

And shitshow highlight #11999 , at what point does any trump supporter admit that the level of bullshit that trump does warrant an honest critique.

Just fucking imagine what would happen if obama fired his sos and sent his daughter..

I am to the point I don’t even expect anything more from trump...he’s a conman who has a goal of self.

But his supporters,you guys can go fuck yourselves.

You Trump voting morons should be ashamed of yourselves. but like your cult leader, you have no shame.

Some one needs to line them both up and slap them upside the head in one swift, 3-stooges-esque motion.
giphy.gif

I know it’s perfectly in line with everything trump has done and like others have said not even nearly as bad as a lot of what he’s done, but I still can’t believe it. We have to be in a video game or the matrix or some sick Truman show type of reality tv.

Cmon now. Out of all the people in his administration he sends Ivanka?

The worst part is, this stuff was all predicted, would the idiots, listen, hell no!

The worst part is, this stuff was all predicted, would the idiots, listen, hell no!

Yeah I don't get How any adult was fooled by this guy.

It makes me wonder how these people can ever be trusted again. They have no street smarts at all. Shit a huge portion do not have book smarts either.

Back