Ivanka and Melania SURRENDER to archaic backwards beliefs, wear Hijab (Sad)

hope hicks looking good in that funeral outfit when she was greeting the pope

What's the story behind Milania swatting away Trump's handhold attempt and quickly pulling her hand away again when getting off the plane? Very funny.

Sad, missed their chance to stand up for emancipation and Western values

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

these black outfits look photoshopped, but with MS Paint.

With the types of things that people choose to - against all odds - make a big deal out of with anyone orbiting Trump, I honestly can't tell if this is a serious thread... I mean, we've had threads devoted to how he eats his steak which are seriously attempting to undermine his character, so this thread being dead serious is well within the realm of possibility. I mean, seriously, the guy is treating his campaign promises like asswipe and is even doing many of the things that are in keeping with his campaign promises in ways that are questionable as hell, and we get outraged about how he signs some museum guestbook, how/what he eats, the women in his wife wearing this stuff? Oye...

Did you not see that stupid little hat Donald was wearing at the wall?

100% Israeli puppet sellout

Not my President

Sad, missed their chance to stand up for emancipation and Western values

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg
They were in Vatican City meeting the Pope , so ofcourse they would wear it as a mark of respect ; it is like entering a church or temple or mosque and dressing modestly. When I went to Lourdes on Pilgrimage, there were signs in the entrance asking people to dress modestly ; some women were turned away for wearing revealing clothing.

With the types of things that people choose to - against all odds - make a big deal out of with anyone orbiting Trump, I honestly can't tell if this is a serious thread... I mean, we've had threads devoted to how he eats his steak which are seriously attempting to undermine his character, so this thread being dead serious is well within the realm of possibility. I mean, seriously, the guy is treating his campaign promises like asswipe and is even doing many of the things that are in keeping with his campaign promises in ways that are questionable as hell, and we get outraged about how he signs some museum guestbook, how/what he eats, the women in his wife wearing this stuff? Oye...

Well I mean, what type of animal eats steak well done and puts ketchup on it? Clearly he's mentally deficient when he can order the best steaks in the world and burns it then adds ketchup.

Or maybe he's just been eating Trump Steaks and that's the only way to make them edible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back