It's weird, but does anyone here collect flashlights?

No, but I do appreciate a good flashlight for camping. RayoVac used to make the most badass flashlight in the 90s. I haven't really kept up with the whole flashlight game since they came out with LEDs.

i have quite a few but not like i collect them intentionally. i guess i just like having several reliable flashlights. i have a couple of those cree style ones. they light up the night. i have 2 because i lost the first one, got mad and bought a second then found the first.

Nothing like a good fleshlight, son.

Fist bump fellow aficionado.

Not by choice. I forget where I leave them then buy another when I go to the hardware store. Ive found 20 and gave them away, only to lose the 6 I kept

that seems like a silly question....like daylight but affordable

AR option would be good, those are the ones I miss on

This is good with typical batteries:

This is good with special batteries you'd need to buy separately:

Which one is good for blinding fools so I can rob them?

I have a maglite in my car to beat stupid mofos that try to step to me. I have a 10 pack of mini leds and keep one in a drawer in every room. I'm saving for a light saber. A real one.

Don't collect them but I have a Four Sevens Mini 123 that can put out up to 210 OTF lumens on my keychain. Pretty powerful considering it's the size of my thumb.

I keep this in a kitchen drawer.

cee24bf498daafd22ed3c63da94a3ae6.jpg

Damn! 900 lumens?

I had a single AAA cell Thrunite that I actually used more but the QC was pure shit. It stopped working about 3 months after I got it.

Yup... it's made really solid too. I've had it for about 7 months with no problems. Here are gifs from that review I posted:

10-15m.gif

50m.gif

I know pretty much zip about flashlights.

I think I just got that one because of the color and the heft.

What's a good one to carry around in my glove box?

The one I posted is pretty good for your keychain or glove box.

I have numerous makes and models at home. Had my supervisor order my watch fenix pd35 tacs last week to use at work. Had to order 15 of them so I wasn't trying to have him go over the top.

I have numerous makes and models at home. Had my supervisor order my watch fenix pd35 tacs last week to use at work. Had to order 15 of them so I wasn't trying to have him go over the top.

What's your best or favorite?

Back