It's weird, but does anyone here collect flashlights?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It's kind of a strange thing to collect, but I have a few and there are some that are really into it and have a ton of them. To me, it's just impressive how bright they can get nowadays with the Cree LEDs. Like I said, I have a few, but one of mine is about an inch long and it's nearly as bright as the high beams on my car. It's kind of cool.

Anyone else have a bunch of flashlights?

Where do you keep them all?

smarmy.jpg

i collect the 1 i keep in the drawer in my kitchen i use it to look in my mouth and make sure its clean in the mirror at night. how do you know if your mouth is really really clean if you dont use a flashlight and dental mirror to see behind teeth?

It's kind of a strange thing to collect, but I have a few and there are some that are really into it and have a ton of them. To me, it's just impressive how bright they can get nowadays with the Cree LEDs. Like I said, I have a few, but one of mine is about an inch long and it's nearly as bright as the high beams on my car. It's kind of cool.

Anyone else have a bunch of flashlights?

Pp4yQmKh.jpg

yes, not on purpose, I'm just bad at picking out what are suppose to be good flashlights

Surefire P3X 1000
P2X intellibeam 600
Titan + 300

The intellibeam feature is awesome.

Don't know about the intellibeam, but I'll look it up. I have one that's about 900 lumens and it's super bright. I also have one that's probably around 1500 lumens and it's crazy.

I just ordered my first serious one though that's about 14000 lumens. That is going to be insane.

Don't know about the intellibeam, but I'll look it up. I have one that's about 900 lumens and it's super bright. I also have one that's probably around 1500 lumens and it's crazy.

I just ordered my first serious one though that's about 14000 lumens. That is going to be insane.

It has a sensor that reads refracted light and adjusts the output accordingly.

What is it? I read about a 15k lumen light that was powered by 32 lithium battery's and was like $2500.

Don't collect them but I have several tactical flashlights. Also own rechargeable lanterns for emergencies.

It has a sensor that reads refracted light and adjusts the output accordingly.

What is it? I read about a 15k lumen light that was powered by 32 lithium battery's and was like $2500.

No, it's powered by 4 18650 batteries but it has the Cree XHPs. It's a normal sized flashlight.

How bright do you want it?
that seems like a silly question....like daylight but affordable

AR option would be good, those are the ones I miss on

Back