It's time to look past the partisan distractions. The political class is out of control

If he does come to power, his meaningless rhetoric will become evident as time passes. His economic policy's are of the slash burn and strangle verity.

We had the same populous uprising in Canada when we emotionally (as per the norm) voted in Justin Trudeau, people mistake words for action, and even in the case of political action being matched to rhetoric it only acts as a hard political reset for the "new" party to renegotiate terms of the newly instated, in which case they stand to acquire the most power. When all of that is done, hardly anyone will notice that things are exactly, if not closely resembling what it was before. Its just a game to these people, they do not prescribe to your personal well being, noble political ideologies, or any of the things they speak publicly about.

Its about power.

The war room is full of people sucked into this game of picking a side, and nobody seems to see the bigger picture. This whole "democratic" election is an illusion. They are lying to you. These people will say anything to get elected, so that they may gain power for powers sake. Its all just talk. Its just a game to them, and you and I are the pawns.

A part of me figured that the American people would have figured it out from the last "believe" campaign, just the slogan alone is so comically fitting.
None of this campaign matters all that much in the broad historical sense, with the exception of the loose canon trump that can blow a hole in the bottom of the boat, he is just inadequate enough to the task to really cause some damage. He reminds me of Berlusconi, Mussoliniand or a hundred other ego maniacs we have seen seize power by the cult of their personality.

Either way, I have a recliner and a bag of popcorn at the ready.

Nice post ! Again though , I ask what do you think is the path out of that feedback loop? Do you think it's just an inevitababilty that the worker new types, the huddled dirty masses are destined to be led around by their nose for eternity? We can talk about regular people involving themselves all they want , but that just hasn't show itself to be something that ever happens. Regular people gonna regular people, and the talented /motivated opportunist are gonna keep doing their thing.

If he does come to power, his meaningless rhetoric will become evident as time passes. His economic policy's are of the slash burn and strangle verity. One need only look to his own business practices for evidence of how he really thinks and operates, and doesn't match his words at all.

We had the same populous uprising in Canada when we emotionally (as per the norm) voted in Justin Trudeau, people mistake words for action, and even in the case of political action being matched to rhetoric, it only acts as a hard political reset for the "new" party to renegotiate terms of the newly instated, in which case they stand to acquire the most power. When all of that is done, hardly anyone will notice that things are exactly, if not closely resembling what it was before. Its just a game to these people, they do not prescribe to your personal well being, noble political ideologies, or any of the things they speak publicly about.

Its about power.

The war room is full of people sucked into this game of picking a side, and nobody seems to see the bigger picture. This whole "democratic" election is an illusion. They are lying to you. These people will say anything to get elected, so that they may gain power for powers sake. Its all just talk. Its just a game to them, and you and I are the pawns.

A part of me figured that the American people would have figured it out from the last "believe" campaign, just the slogan alone is so comically fitting.
None of this campaign matters all that much in the broad historical sense, with the exception of the loose canon trump that can blow a hole in the bottom of the boat, he is just inadequate enough to the task to really cause some damage. He reminds me of Berlusconi, Mussoliniand or a hundred other ego maniacs we have seen seize power by the cult of their personality.

Either way, I have a recliner and a bag of popcorn at the ready.

I mostly agree with you but not the democratic election is an illusion part.

I mostly agree with you but not the democratic election is an illusion part.

We could most certainly get into the minutia of the semantics of it all, but I would think that many upon a glance, would at the very least, see it is an extremely unhealthy democracy. The evidence is overwhelming in this regard. The executive and military do whatever the fuck they want, the financial sector does whatever they want, the lobbyists and those that they represent do whatever they what. Judges, and academics are bullied, or bought off, the media is a fucking disgrace, and I could go on, and on, and on. Your country is in a shambles, and is in a stage of false currency, and financial manipulations that are smoke and mirrors at this point, and military that is been off the chain for so long, that it represents the tip of the spear, so to speak, of American foreign policy. Hey I haven't even touched down on the destruction of human rights law, civil liberty's, the spying and intimidation on perpetrated on the intellectual dissenters, and everybody else for that matter. How about that militarized police force, or private prison empires, your war on drugs etc... it goes forever. (end of meandering convoluted rant post)

Imo, the elections are nothing more than a bread and circus distraction, from the deeper issues confronting our democracy.

none the matter...:D

giphy.gif

Back