It's time for Rose Namajunas to commit to a fight

I think she knows she is gonna lose against certain people.. consider the fact that she lost to Karolina and Carla earlier in her career who both got smoked at 228, you gotta figure one if not both Andrade and Suarez will merk her, so she's probably gonna take her sweet time accepting a fight and delaying that, kinda like Nicco did.

Thats not to take anything away from Rose, she has some good wins and seems to have Joanna's number, but she is not beating those roided up girls. Rose vs Tatiana Suarez would almost be like a female vs male MMA intergender fight, its that big of a difference in testosterone levels.

Wah wah, someone threw a dolly at a bus I was sitting on and even tho I wasn’t hit or even had a scratch I’m too shook up to do my job. Pure liberal millennial crybaby mentality

Y'all know she's a government agent right? Think about it people. What do we really know about this so called Rose? Well, we know if you swap the letters of her name around you get Dulce Airforce Base. Classic CIA tactic right there. Hide the evidence in plain sight. Ever notice how she avoids talking about ET? Why is that? What is Rosewell hiding? UFC UFO. Notice the similarity? You think that's a coincidence? Wake up people. The deep state is here. It's MK Ultra, Kennedy all over again.

Last edited:
I get that Andrade is next in line but I would really love to see Rose/Tatiana

so is rose. she said she had a neck issue coming out of the Joanna rematch so what the difference.

I know rose cant fight fire her than.

please people freak out when someone doesn't fight ever 2 weeks now a days,.
Our definitions of being professional are different.
And I'm done talking about Rose and her "injury".

I get that Andrade is next in line but I would really love to see Rose/Tatiana

I'd like to see that myself too. I personally think Suarez > Andrade. I'm really hyped to see some more Suarez beatdowns.

No such thing as an "independent UFC doctor" lol

Yes there is and you're being a fucking retard nitpicking on semantics.

I obviously meant an independent doctor (independent of her own) that works for the UFC & has experience diagnosing combat sports injuries, and one who knows which injuries fighters can fight through.

Fighters these days are refusing to schedule fights for the tiniest of injuries. At some point you have to fight -- every fight has injuries.

Rose should chill, let andrade and Suarez fight, winnner gets title shot.

I want rose vs JJ 3.

The new contenders just emerged last week and the end of the year cards are still wide open, so they're almost certainly working it out right now. She'll probably co-main the new years card or something.
Yes it looks like her longest gap since 2015 is around 7months so I agree that she'll probably be lined up for UFC232 at end of Dec or UFC233 sometime in Jan. It might well be that UFC233 is the Brock Lesnar event as he will, by then, be eligible to fight.

So...I can see as UFC233 being on (my guess) Jan 26th 2019 and :
Main Event : Cormier vs Lesnar (err...providing Lesnar survives the USADA testing!)
Co-main : Namajunas vs Andrade (or maybe Tatiana Suarez).

The timing seems about right.

(Superbowl w/e is Feb 2nd/3rd so likely they'll keep away from that w/e for UFC 233).

Last edited:
She's prob trying to sit out as long as possible so she can sue Conor. She's already peddling the PTSD bullshit publically hard.
Asshole should not be hurling heavy projectiles at a bus full of people. If you think that is ok, let me do it to you, when your loved ones are in the car. Otherwise, fucking stow it.

Asshole should not be hurling heavy projectiles at a bus full of people. If you think that is ok, let me do it to you, when your loved ones are in the car. Otherwise, fucking stow it.

I didn't say he should be hurling heavy projectiles or that I agreed with it, what I am saying is that she's milking this "trauma". If that hurts your feelings, well you're just going to have to put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

Joanna might be annoying but at least always defended, against anyone.

Rose can pick who she wants but I think Suarez is the clear contender.
Adds a new, different element to the women's Straw weight division imo

I agree I think Suarez is absolutely right up there and a star in the making. It would not surprise me AT ALL if UFC made Rose vs Suarez in the next title fight at 115lbs instead of Rose vs Andrade.

Suarez has a whole lot of things going for her, I was impressed with her last fight.
Plus she speaks good English (that should not matter in the slightest, but inevitably from a marketing perspective it is bound to, to some degree) plus she is cute and chatty, and all round a decent genuine hard-charging and legit contender. Nothing against Andrade (great fighter, very strong, very aggressive, awesome cardio), but I personally believe that UFC would rather have Suarez as the next title shot than Andrade so..... I believe that's what it will be.

She's beat Queen Gollum twice in a row now and isn't out of line w/ her timing. Chillax
There are some good match ups out there however.

I agree I think Suarez is absolutely right up there and a star in the making. It would not surprise me AT ALL if UFC made Rose vs Suarez in the next title fight at 115lbs instead of Rose vs Andrade.

Suarez has a whole lot of things going for her, I was impressed with her last fight.
Plus she speaks good English (that should not matter in the slightest, but inevitably from a marketing perspective it is bound to, to some degree) plus she is cute and chatty, and all round a decent genuine hard-charging and legit contender. Nothing against Andrade (great fighter, very strong, very aggressive, awesome cardio), but I personally believe that UFC would rather have Suarez as the next title shot than Andrade so..... I believe that's what it will be.
She's beat Queen Gollum twice in a row now and isn't out of line w/ her timing. Chillax
There are some good match ups out there however.
What the ... are guys for serious?
Andrade is contender no 1, and Suarez is not even close.
This talking about choosing oponnents and having time for it...Division was perefectly fine with foreign fighter as champion, probably she is still most popular fighter.
Queen "Gollum" defended twice per year (at least) without even asking who, but only where and when.
But like I said, let UFC do whatever they want to do, they have 3 poor wmma division, they want 4 , go on.

Yup. Either you're a combat sports champion and ready to fight anyone in your division, or you're vacating your belt. The UFC need to start using social media to force fights.

The oldschool way of matchmaking was super secrecy until they announce the fight. But now the UFC need to change tactics. In cases like this, they need to pick a fight, and offer it to Rose. If she refuses, they need to go to social media and say "The next 115 fight is going to be Rose vs Andrade, but Rose is refusing to accept the fight right now."

With that simple social media statement, you basically force Rose to accept the fight. That's what the UFC need to start doing.
The ufc already anniunces fights without them being agreed to pressure fighters into accepting...imagine a hypothetical where a fighter is injured or something but the ufc wants them to fight anyway, they would just call them out on twotter and claim they're refusing. That fighter loses fans and standing and it gives the ufc even more leverage to screw over fighters

If Conor was champ automatically the top contenders would kill eachother he's not dealing with both, but for rose andrade vs Suarez for #1 contender is unheard of and unreasonable.

71YBDAZXYEL._SY445_.gif

This is exactly how it should work. And injuries should need to be verified by an independent UFC doctor, one who has seen what kind of injuries combat sports athletes are able to fight through.

That sounds like it could go wrong. Forrest Griffin continued fighting with a broken arm. Countless fighters continued to fight after breaking a hand or their nose. Are you saying a doctor should clear people with these types of injuries to fight or am I misunderstanding you?

Back