It's time for Romero vs Bisping in London

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Make it happen Dana, the fans are clamoring for it

Wherever you going, i go.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t even be a fun fight. Give him one that will be competitive at least, don’t need to see him getting killed in the first again

Why would you want to do that to someone in their retirement fight in their hometown? Give him an easy or a fight on the level for him to go out with his head up. The guy gave his friggin eye to the sport.

It's time for Bisping to retire...I think it's too late to hope he doesn't have permanent brain damage. Hopefully it doesn't hit him that hard when he gets older.

That won't happen he'll get a fight where he can lay his gloves down in the middle of the Octagon in a win Yoel would be another Bisping quick sleep highlight...

I’d like to see him fight someone that he couldn’t possibly die in the cage against that he could hype up w his fake McGreggor antics...like Nick Diaz or someone at the tail end of their career like Nate Marquardt or Shogun

Last edited:
WTF? No.

Machida, Evans, Hendricks or Nate The Great.

It'll be Belfort or Silva. Some senior citizen fight he can win.

Even Rockhold which would be big purpose fight (rubber match) is doubtful.

Fuck that.

Pull Belfort from his inevitable beatdown by Hall, and make Bisping vs Vitor.

Wouldn’t even be a fun fight. Give him one that will be competitive at least, don’t need to see him getting killed in the first again

d7bgPYxd-jw0iPYS1K1i-WzBCpC-aORAkKFOfZKFIrSuvnAPqQzW2Z6XBZf5wJnaidwYYl0zgAIKw7TnddbdxyAJopmqCgWoE-1Yp8A=w566-h260-nc

I'm down for it... and I think Romero would be a big money fight with all the trash talk between the two while Bisping was champ and especially after Yoel lost to Whittaker, and Bisping does love a big money fight.

Back