It's the summer of 05... Post your kit

x354-q80.jpg

cargo-shorts-for-men-image.jpg

SHOES_IL36865.JPG
basically this. i still have some Hollister shirts

This is an interesting thread concept. Surprised it didn't take off more.

12592330_1526208954346475_116207116142516591_n.jpg

My best friend back in 2005.

ecko unlimited every thing baggy plus
timberland boots

The only thing I can remember about that time period was ugly t shirts by affliction and ed Hardy. Everything else being posted is more late 90s.

Usually a plain white tee or urban outfitters shirt

Skater pants

Skater shoes

I wore skater shit mostly in my youth, but never anything too crazy. Mostly just a skate shirt, jeans and a pair of skate shoes. As I grew up I got into business attire. Polos, button ups, slacks. Nice shoes. Shit that doesn't really go out of style like that. I've got some stuff that I've managed to hold on for years now. Basic patterns and colors stay in style.

Honestly I've never really been into fashion, even as a teenager. I went to a private high school so the dress code was really strict . i graduated in 2004.I've always sort of regretted not being into fashion as a teenager.I think that was part of what made being a teenager so fun.I think that was around the time hot topic was founded. I do remember baseball shirts, cargo pants , converse shoes and studded belts being popular when I was a kid.I also remember a lot of fashion from the 80s making a comeback.does anyone remember those frosted jeans from fubu? I also remember Steve madden and sketchers being in style.those jelly bracelets also made a comeback

Everything black, with chains and shit. Moody little guy, back in the day.

I was a sophomore or junior in high school. My parents bought my clothes, I has no style. And the style I did have didn't represent the time period

i was the same as now, but 10 pounds lighter
i did have a pair of oakleys i got free
borrowed the dog
full.jpg

Back