Its Taisumov's own fault he wont get step up in competion

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fighting once in a year and now missing weigh by half a weigh class. Ridiculous. I hope Desmond whoops his ass

The mans trying to get a title shot. Missing weight is par for the course.

You guys remember Huerta putting Mairbek on blast during the waning third round of his Prazeres fight?

Michel ground Mairbek to dust over those three rounds, and Roger Huerta, a coach with Tiger Schulmann’s, was furious with his fighter and you could hear him completely flipping out and then totally giving up on Taisumov.

It was pretty unique and interesting

Both people who missed weight were debuting. Not a great start.

Fighting once in a year and now missing weigh by half a weigh class. Ridiculous. I hope Desmond whoops his ass

Its not his fault he fights once a year dude. Everyone is ducking him. UFC can't find anyone in the top 15 that will say yes to fight him

You're crazy. Missing weight guarantees him a title shot now with a win. Especially if it's by decision.

A lot of the great fighters don't get to fight as much now that the UFC has decided to cram most events with WMMA fights.

Its not his fault he fights once a year dude. Everyone is ducking him. UFC can't find anyone in the top 15 that will say yes to fight him

Lol no, he fights once a year because of visa issues

You guys remember Huerta putting Mairbek on blast during the waning third round of his Prazeres fight?

Michel ground Mairbek to dust over those three rounds, and Roger Huerta, a coach with Tiger Schulmann’s, was furious with his fighter and you could hear him completely flipping out and then totally giving up on Taisumov.

It was pretty unique and interesting
I'd like to hear. Is that from a regular feed?

This thread made me also think of Rashid Magomedov, didn't realize he left the UFC on a win until just now.

And because nobody wants to fight him.

He literally hasn't been able to fight on two separate occasions this year and caused two fight cancellations. If there are any opponents who aren't willing to fight him its likely because of that. No one wants to go through a fight camp and have their fight canceled.

Back