It's so easy to travel now, why would anyone marry an American woman?

Yeah you'd have to be gay as fuck to wanna hit this:

CBkxixUWgAAERz6.jpg

tumblr_m8gn627LD11rt0fg0o1_500.jpg

With the force of 1000 suns

Yeah, don't see anything gay dating stats by race.

I'm not saying you're wrong (although I do think you're wrong, I have as much proof as you do ... aka none. And let me be clear in that I differentiate proof and evidence).

But in looking up info on this alleged phenomenon, I found this article: of the 31 comments on it, only two (that I saw - I briefly scanned them all) were in support of your notion. To be fair, most just said it was offensive without saying whether they think it's true or not. But a few did comment that it seemed to be an attractive idea (in the "ohhhhh it makes sense" sense), but that it's just one of those attractive urban legends that is not actually true.

Sorry that the truth hurts.

Except it's not. I've had gay friends back when I lived in the states. None of them would even think of something so bizarre. It literally would never even cross their mind because it's just so crazy to think of. I've travelled around South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Laos and Cambodia. From all my oberservations I've noticed that the vast majority of women from these countries dress and act more feminine. Yet you're saying that guys who like Asian women are closet homosexuals? That doesn't make any sense and you know it.

I think I know where you are coming from though. I remember this moronic highschool classmate tell me that Asians have no breasts so guys must be gay for liking them. Breasts are just fat, if you meet a lot of thin women they are usually going to have smaller breasts. So if this is your argument it still doesn't work because there are plenty of extremely beautiful and feminine women who have small breasts.

I think relationships have changed from what they used to be just 25-30 years ago. Women are much more independent now and don't need a man to support them. Men on the other hand are still evolving themselves and we are in an awkward stage right now. What I mean is women are now on a level playing field with men for the most part, men are not used to being "equals" in a relationship watching how their parents relationships were and only knowing what they learned in their own households where (at least with men my age 35-45 demographic) men were the bread winners and women played a secondary role. I believe women have moved on from older traditional ways and men are still learning how to adapt.

Marriages aren't what they used to be and vows literally mean nothing now as is evidenced by the average life of a typical marriage nowadays. This is a different world we live in now. I go to restaurants all the time and I can't tell you how often I see a couple eating together paying more attention to their phones then to each other. In todays world it's so easy to find something new and better, that's why you see a high mortality rate with relationships. It's truly sad..

Except it's not. I've had gay friends back when I lived in the states. None of them would even think of something so bizarre. It literally would never even cross their mind because it's just so crazy to think of. I've travelled around South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Laos and Cambodia. From all my oberservations I've noticed that the vast majority of women from these countries dress and act more feminine. Yet you're saying that guys who like Asian women are closet homosexuals? That doesn't make any sense and you know it.

I think I know where you are coming from though. I remember this moronic highschool classmate tell me that Asians have no breasts so guys must be gay for liking them. Breasts are just fat, if you meet a lot of thin women they are usually going to have smaller breasts. So if this is your argument it still doesn't work because there are plenty of extremely beautiful and feminine women who have small breasts.

You seem awfully defensive here.

The thing is that Asian guys are also more feminine, so the sexes are closer together.

You're acting as if the majority of gay men are attracted to bears which isn't the case.

The thing is that Asian guys are also more feminine, so the sexes are closer together.

You're acting as if the majority of gay men are attracted to bears which isn't the case.

If I was a bear, I'd be hibernating right now.

If anything, Polish is trying to explain a phenomena that is complex. While we can say for a certainty, as everyone knows, that some men from Western cultures date Asian women due to repressed homosexual desires, we can also demonstrably prove that some part of this demographic are somewhere on the autism scale, and their social and sexual awkwardness is charming to women of Eastern cultures.

I'm not awfully defensive. You made a claim and presented zero facts. Asian guys are not feminine. They are smaller because they don't have the same diet as westerners and going to the gym is just not a thing in most countries in this part of the world. However, back in the states there are plenty of Asian guys that fit your definition of masculinity. Although Asians do have trouble growing a beard so I'll give you that one.

People can date whoever they want to, I like dark hair and I like girls who are on the smaller side. Some white girls like dark skin and muscle so they might go for black guys. Why do you go for white girls?

Again, difference between preference and fetish.

And I like all types of ladies :D

I'm not sure why anyone would want to get married at all.

But, being that I've been to quite a few countries, the notion that America doesn't have any good looking, fun, or non-bitchy women is false. Women in Estonia though.....so good!

Why would anyone go out of country to find a mate?

I'm not sure why anyone would want to get married at all.

But, being that I've been to quite a few countries, the notion that America doesn't have any good looking, fun, or non-bitchy women is false. Women in Estonia though.....so good!

I concur. The most amazing woman I have met is American. Also don't get married, problem solved. I haven't been to Estonia though

Not looking down on anyone mike , ive known plenty of people to get screwed over......mostly dudes like you because im a guy also. Ive also observed thats is extremly rare to be as cut and dried as the participants in these circle jerks like to pretend. " Oh , she was perfectly happy one minute and up and started fucking neighbor while hubby was out working 3 jobs the next " . When in reality the dude probably slipped back into the old self absorbed guy he was as a singe guy , and was pretty goddamn oblivious that something was wrong on the homefront.

Example

My most recent buddy that got divorced , well call him " Mike "

Mike knocks up his psuedo serious girlfriend at 25 , decides to get married ( mistake #1) . Rather than encourage her to continue her education or career he decides to start working tons of overtime and live a bit beyond his means ( mistake #2) . Mike also has a tendency to drink waaaaay to much ( mistake #3) , he turns into a stamering slob ( not sexy at all ) and does shit like drive home drunk and pass out in the driveway , sleep off hangovers on days off instead of family time ect ect. During this time Mike and wife have a less than perfect marriage , due in part to wifeys difficult personality ( see mistake 1 ) , and Mikes absence and drinking ( mistake 2 &3) , but have 2 more children anyway. To make a lomg story short Mikes behavior / bad choices , and wifes difficult personality finally intersect and the whole thing is undone when she decides being a housewife to some drunk workaholic aint cutting it and decidea to start fucking some dude/s from the gym. They divorce , Mike decides NOT to go after full custody , or even joint ( mistake #681) and is stuck paying 1900 a month in support now.

Is she gonna get the better end of the stick when things shake out in court.......yup. was she a nice person , acting out of fairness or compassion for her children / ex ........nope. Did Mike make mistake on top of mistake , starting with shacking up with a woman of questionble character despite being fully aware of what happens in the housewife / breadwinner scenarios.......yup

Ehay do you suggest anyway? That guys that want to do the " tradiotional thing " get to take all the marital assets and fuck off down the road when tbings go south? That aint exactly right either , is it ?

No, I think their should be some division of assets, but not to the point they cut the guys balls off, and the amount they get scales to infinity. Dave Foley explained it well, although he's from Canada a lot of the laws are somewhat similar.

When he split with his psycho ex-wife, the court set his alimony at what he was making at the time, when he was on a network sitcom. When his income drastically declined, he got too bad so sad, you're responsible for paying for her to live under the exact conditions when you were married.

His point was if we were still together she would have had to change her lifestyle and spending habits, but since we're apart I'm somehow obligated to pay her this exorbitant amount of money. Even though she's employed and could support herself. She used his alimony money to buy a huge house and ad things like koi ponds and shit.

The laws need to be changed becasue it shouldn't be possible to financially extort the wealthier party, the way you can in divorces now. The laws were put into place to stop guys from leaving their 50 year old wives for their secretaries, leaving them destitute. Not so able bodied people can force someone else into poverty supporting them because they used to fuck. The wealthier party should have some level of responsibility, but the law should reflect that both men and women have the possibility of being self sufficient, you shouldn't just randomly get half their money no matter the circumstances because "well that's just how it works"

Mike, I like you alot and respect you as a poster and person, but I think you may be projecting your past negative experiences with woman and marriage and painting an entire gender with a very broad brush.

Marriage can be a fantastic and wonderful thing (and to OPs point, I don't think the quality of partner is in any way depedent on locality) when you find the right partner. Most marriages fail because people settle, or aren't willing to work through problems or at building a stronger relationship. Very rarely can it be blamed exclusively on the actions of one person.

To @odog and @JudoThrowFiasco 's points, an ideal marriage is about finding a person who is an equal, not a person who fits some antiquated June Cleaver archetype.

Marriage CAN be wonderful, I've known some people in great marriages, and yes I had a much higher opinion of it before I watched myself and half of my friends gt fucked over hard. I don't hate women, I don't hate the idea of marriage. I DO hate that so many men (and yes some women) get completely fucked in the ass during divorce, and people go oh well they deserve it for not choosing their partner better. Or act as if you're bitter if you mention such cases should serve as cautionary tales for young people considering marriage. I firmly believe there's next to no benefit and serious potential liability to marriage in modern day, and that's because the waythe court system handles divorce is asinine, and allows ridiculous exploitation.

Are American women that bad? I never a girlfriend
American or

Is there a benefit to women getting married either?

It's not that the women are that bad necessarily, it's that the court system disproportionately fucks over whoever makes more money, which is typically the man. Although yeah, imo a lot of american women are terrible. I mean the men are too it's a cultural problem in general, but I don't date the men so it doesn't effect me nearly as much.

If travelling has taught me anything it is that women are much more tolerable once you step outside the USA.

Here are just a few examples

-More approachable
-Less bitchy
-Don't blow up in weight as soon as they pop out a kid or get married
-Plenty of girls enjoy being feminine (don't dress like slobs, wear cute skirts and dresses)
-Willing to do more to please their man

I just don't get it. Why have American men become so whipped? Last time I was back home I watched TV briefly and all I saw were commercials that make men look stupid and then a woman steps in and completes the task instantly. Feminism has destroyed the US and myself and plenty of other expats are much happier marrying women from other countries. I just can't understand why there aren't more men doing this.
fuck you

If American women, who I've spent my entire life observing, aren't susceptible to my sherdog level charm why would foreign women be? The only benefit I can see for pursuing a foreign woman is because the dating pool is much larger. I don't know a single natural blonde or redhead; if that's what I wanted I'd need to go elsewhere.

With that said I've thought of moving jobs just to improve my dating options. Loneliness really causes me to have some poor thoughts.

There are two parts to this.

1. I prefer having sex with someone i understand and know

2. I do however somewhat agree that women in the west have taken the "freedom" to not be feminine to the extreme. I find myself being alot more concerned with appearance than my woman is. I mean she almost always puts on the sweatpants right after work and puts her hair in a ball. I dont know the male equivalent of that but i dont do it.

Back