It's simple, take a polygraph Mr. Jones

Norville Rogers

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Whoever it is that does the next Jon Jones interview needs to ask Jon if he would be willing to take a polygraph. I would love to see the look on his face when asked that question

The only problem is that polygraphs don't work and have zero scientific validity.

lol let's stop the hundred thousand dollar testing protocol and just give them a lie detector test

He should appear on Steve Wilkos. Huge ratings.

As others stated, its not reliable.

Also this isn't the first time he's fucked up.

Its like the 5th.

Hey guys, I think Jones is actually a cheating PED using, cocaine sniffing douchebag.

He's a criminal. Time to accept it.

May as use a divining rod for all the weight it has legally

Blood tests are a lot more reliable and an athlete is responsible for what he puts into his body. Fail the anti-doping test and you're guilty. Period.

Sure, let's ignore the reliable test result in favor of an unreliable polygraph.

Hey, we should also have water take a polygraph to find out if it's wet.

383199.jpg

tainted sups boiiiii

lol let's stop the hundred thousand dollar testing protocol and just give them a lie detector test

You miss the point. If he did unknowingly take turinabol (lol) then he should be clamoring for a polygraph. I know I would be

It doesn't take an expert to know that Jones come off as fake af in every inspirational victory speech/public apology he made.

The results of a polygraph either way wouldn't change anyone's opinion. The ones who still give him the benefit of the doubt are going to insist he's innocent no matter what. And if he passed a lie detector test, I for one would still believe that he's a cheater.

Put him on Jeremy Kyle and reveal the lie detectors results.

You miss the point. If he did unknowingly take turinabol (lol) then he should be clamoring for a polygraph. I know I would be

Why ? They don't work and the entire scientific community has known this for a long time. Why would anyone want to take a test that doesn't work?

Back