Its safe to say RIP to the ole hungry Conor McGregor

Again, you never tasted Proper Twelve. Why do you trust so much other guys opinions instead of having your own? For an example, the critics also say Kill Bill and Unglorious Bastards are good movies, while both are 100% trash.
I have nothing to gain by buying and trying a cheap bottle of whiskey that has been panned and referred to as gasoline trash.

I don't need to listen to every death metal album or song out there to know I don't like it.

Have you watched every movie ever made?

You're either trolling or extremely dense.

Was he ever that hungry?

He's had his fights hand picked by Uncle Dana since day one. The guy was due to fight Jose Aldo before even facing Edgar or Mendez..

Poor Connie's be like ↓↓↓:(

giphy.webp
giphy.webp

conor-mcgregor-of-ireland-enters-the-octagon-before-facing-khabib-of-picture-id1046914142

khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-controls-the-body-of-conor-mcgregor-of-picture-id1046970968

conor-mcgregor-of-ireland-is-held-by-khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-picture-id1046913082

referee-herb-dean-separates-khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-from-conor-picture-id1046912792

Seeing guys like Conor lose their hunger after making money always makes me appreciate a prize fighter like Mayweather.

That dude has made 100x more $$$ than Conor yet when he had his 48th, 49th, etc fight he still trained like he was a contender

This, mayweather was still tip top on his game and made elites look amateur.

This is fuel to the UFC’s argument and overall logical point that when you’re not pushed by money, you don’t particularly crave being punched in the mouth for a living.

He still has a shit-ton of fun match-ups ahead.

Whether he's "hungry" or not remains to be seen.

Guy is sitting on well over a hundred mill now.

But I think he still has a few really fun match-ups ahead, particularly Poirier, Aldo, and Nate rematches.
Oh for sure he has great match ups, but essentially what happened to Conor is what happened to these guys:

Metallica-Mustaine.jpg

BB29-FEA-Metallica-6yh-2016-billboard-1500.jpg

You put an opinion based on anoter peoples reviews, then you acted like you didnt. Maybe you should drink it first before posting shit about it.

Quote me where I once put my own opinion you fucking idiot. You struggle with reading comprehension dont you?
I said most reviews said its shite. I didnt say I thought it was.
Because most reviews said its shit.
The clues are in the sentences people write.
But oh no thats because they all have it in for lil Mcgregor. Fucking grow up. If i read reviews for a drink that everyone says is shite, Im probably not gonna drink it regardless of who it is. I might have a sip of someone elses to confirm it or not but Whether I like or not Im not a whiskey expert/taster. People who are say its not good. I live in Scotland people know about whiskey here and no gives a fuck bout Conors 3 year old supermarket whiskey.

Last edited:
Seeing guys like Conor lose their hunger after making money always makes me appreciate a prize fighter like Mayweather.

That dude has made 100x more $$$ than Conor yet when he had his 48th, 49th, etc fight he still trained like he was a contender
{<huh}

Fighting is a whole different ballgame than boxing

Besides Floyd is beyond obsessed with money.. if he were to wakeup tomorrow with just $100mil in his bank account he would probably contemplate suicide

But I think he still has a few really fun match-ups ahead, particularly Poirier, Aldo, and Nate rematches.
Come on barbarian. You really think besides Nate Conor is giving anyone else a rematch?

Conor is now a successful businessman. You think he's going to keep doing those 6 weeks training camps and fighting other hungry savages when he had multiple other avenues of income?

I don't think so.

I agree with you especially about the exciting match ups that could still be made. However I am for the first time seriously worried about his focus. I think I downplayed it, or maybe was in somewhat of denial about it. But the side businesses and distractions seem to be a problem. He has become a corporation. This man used to be the most active guy in the UFC alongside cowboy. Now he seems that he won’t take any fight unless it is the biggest one out there. And he seems to always be taking a lot of time off. He’s very distracted.

I believe he will get his hunger back when money starts running low
If and when that happens, it'll probably be too late.

He'll have to use his Fight Pass subscription to revisit the glory days.

Back