Its safe to say RIP to the ole hungry Conor McGregor

He was never that good!! He got lucky a few times and starved himself to fight smaller fighter. He got lucky RDA broke his foot and fought chinny af Alvarez and got a lucky punch on Aldo.

"Lucky punch," the trademarked comment of all naive soy boys who've never even thrown down in their lives, let alone trained a single day in any gym.

hahahah Where did I state my 'strong' opinion? haha I said most the reviews ive seen all said its shit. Thats not an opinion.

Stop looking for an angle' [2]
You put an opinion based on anoter peoples reviews, then you acted like you didnt. Maybe you should drink it first before posting shit about it.

Dude, I hope you've made your Fight Pass selling posts. This McGregor thing is a side project. Dana wants us to push the subscriptions first.
<31>
I dont have a fight pass and i would never pay for a UFC ppv, but i would gladly drink a Proper Twelve right now.

Last edited:
Lol, he definitely has, bud. Even before the Floyd fight he had 20-30 mil, then the Floyd fight appr 100 inc. sponsorships and merchandise, Khabib fight probably 40-50. He has done chips commercials, BK commercials, and more. Dude even sold out an interview with Ariel and had it as a PPV too. Anything he touches turns to gold. He has a special deal with Reebok and also with Monster and his whiskey basically already sold out in a very short time.
First of all even if you believe that he has grossed 100m there's something called taxes

You are right, i haven't taste it either, but i wanted to order it and read some Reviews before... im never going to order it. Every Review say's it is shit. Could it be that you have bad taste in wiskeys...
Maybe, but i will keep enjoying Proper Twelve while you keep guessing about it mate.

You put an opinion based on anoter peoples reviews, then you acted like you didnt. Maybe you should drink it first before posting shit about it.
To be fair, there's only so much money, time, and care in the world to want/need to try everything out there. It's like if someone is in the market for an S63 AMG. You don't go and compare it to a KIA K900 because some fanboy said Lebron James drives one (he is sponsored by KIA). No you just don't give it the time of day because, well, you already know it's shit and doesn't compare.

To be fair, there's only so much money, time, and care in the world to want/need to try everything out there. It's like if someone is in the market for an S63 AMG. You don't go and compare it to a KIA K900 because some fanboy said Lebron James drives one (he is sponsored by KIA). No you just don't give it the time of day because, well, you already know it's shit and doesn't compare.
You compare buying a car with buying a whiskey? You need to drink a Proper Twelve ASAP dude...

The guy just fought Khabib

What other evidence do you need that he's hungry?

In fact... what evidence do you have that he's NOT hungry?

You armchair psychologists have been too much lately

Shut the fuuuuuck up, you sound stupid

so what if hes not passionate as he use to be. people grow out of it. money changes things 100% of the time. idc what anyone says.

You compare buying a car with buying a whiskey? You need to drink a Proper Twelve ASAP dude...
I prefer a good rum (Mount Gay, Flor de Caña 12 yr), vodka (Stoli), bourbon (Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserves), Tequila (Hornitos, Casa Amigos, Cabo Wabo) .... Not gasoline.

My point is that you can't try everything out there. There's no point in giving something a shot when it is clearly beneath you.

Money definitely changed him. That hunger and passion is long gone.

It's hard to say at this point, but absolutely probable. The dream/goal he talked about was two weight world champion, and he did that (fighting for the belt for his first fight at 155 sure helped)... I don't know what other goals (as a fighter) he's ever talked about.

I think that reduces hunger/motivation more than money, and if money would be the lasting motivator he can get that in other ways.

why not RIP to hungry khabib too? he just had a feast at kadyrov's palace and he is now officially the second richest MMA fighter of all time

RIP favourable matchups McGregor

I prefer a good rum (Mount Gay, Flor de Caña 12 yr), vodka (Stoli), bourbon (Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserves), Tequila (Hornitos, Casa Amigos, Cabo Wabo) .... Not gasoline.

My point is that you can't try everything out there. There's no point in giving something a shot when it is clearly beneath you.

Again, you never tasted Proper Twelve. Why do you trust so much other guys opinions instead of having your own? For an example, the critics also say Kill Bill and Unglorious Bastards are good movies, while both are 100% trash.

i say he loses his next 1 or 2 fights and disappears

Back