"It's only business"

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
nah its not only business. he's talking shit.

its business... but lets not act like he wasn't trying to get in Khabibs head also. He did it with Aldo, Alvarez, and it worked out nicely for Conor, both business wise and fight wise.

That's why its a bitch move to say "it's only business"... because it isn't. Conor's lying to himself and to Khabib.
The only reason he said that was because he new he was done.
He wanted Khabib to take it easy on him and not humiliate him by saying "its only business".
Khabib could've continued to smash Conor and give him severe brain damage if he wanted too. He could have potentially made Conor tap to strikes, causing even greater humiliation.
What Khabib could have done was.... mount....smash smash smash... pause (to not let Herb stop the fight).... smash smash smash... pause... repeat untill last minute of the fight where he can really lay on the beating for a TKO finish.
Khabib let him off easy.
Conor was scared of the beating that he could have gotten because he new he was done.
he gave up his back, and gave up his neck. Conor is thankful to Khabib for submitting him.

If you dont understand this, then you are simply not able to think other then your own perspective.

Put yourself in Conors shoes.
You're dead tired. in the press conference, Your opponent has mentioned that he will not submit you, but continue to smash your face in (causing you to lose brain cell after brain cell) when you get tired. When you're in the fight, and you're tired, and you start to realize whats about to happen.... you best believe you know whats going to happen. so you know what you do? you beg for mercy. im sorry, its only business.... (EVEN THOUGH IT AINT) please dont smash my face in.

But there is a lesson to learn from all this. When you come across people like Conor, that's when you really begin to learn about how to deal with a negative mind.
Dustin realized this after the fight. He even tweeted it out saying that Conor taught him a lot about himself. He began realizing truth and now he's something like 8-1 since.

Love thy enemy. because they teach you a lot. not directly, but indirectly. these situations cause you to look within for solutions. This is the path to truth. your enemy will begin your journey into inner strength. if it werent for your enemy, you wouldn't be able to create the strong mindset that you have.

Last edited:
I'm not reading that wall of shit bro.

Digest it a little for me.

there’s already been a big thread on this today.

and tons of others before

It was a weird thing to say, after all the talk of "war", and how "this will NEVER be over" from McG in the build-up.

I usually totally get when Conor is building up a fight with his crazy antics and gift of gab.

But this one was a lot uglier and more personal sounding. If he was just selling the fight, he certainly went to a level that he didn't have to.

In any case, that was really bizarre of him to say in the middle of the fight, outside of him hoping to pacify Khabib. lol

the fight has been over for a month now time to move on

nah its not only business. he's talking shit.

its business... but lets not act like he wasn't trying to get in Khabibs head also. He did it with Aldo, Alvarez, and it worked out nicely for Conor, both business wise and fight wise.

That's why its a bitch move to say "it's only business"... because it isn't. Conor's lying to himself and to Khabib.
The only reason he said that was because he new he was done.
He wanted Khabib to take it easy on him and not humiliate him by saying "its only business".
Khabib could've continued to smash Conor and give him severe brain damage if he wanted too. He could have potentially made Conor tap to strikes, causing even greater humiliation.
What Khabib could have done was.... mount....smash smash smash... pause (to not let Herb stop the fight).... smash smash smash... pause... repeat untill last minute of the fight where he can really lay on the beating for a TKO finish.
Khabib let him off easy.
Conor was scared of the beating that he could have gotten because he new he was done.
he gave up his back, and gave up his neck. Conor is thankful to Khabib for submitting him.

If you dont understand this, then you are simply not able to think other then your own perspective.

Put yourself in Conors shoes.
You're dead tired. in the press conference, Your opponent has mentioned that he will not submit you, but continue to smash your face in (causing you to lose brain cell after brain cell) when you get tired. When you're in the fight, and you're tired, and you start to realize whats about to happen.... you best believe you know whats going to happen. so you know what you do? you beg for mercy. im sorry, its only business.... (EVEN THOUGH IT AINT) please dont smash my face in.

But there is a lesson to learn from all this. When you come across people like Conor, that's when you really begin to learn about how to deal with a negative mind.

Love thy enemy. because they teach you a lot. not directly, but indirectly. these situations cause you to look within for solutions. This is the path to truth. your enemy will begin your journey into inner strength. if it werent for your enemy, you wouldn't be able to create the strong mindset that you have.
Who are you even talking to?

No one is reading that shit.

Shertards gotta stop making threads everytime a thought pops inside their head.

It was a weird thing to say, after all the talk of "war", and how "this will NEVER be over" from McG in the build-up.

I usually totally get when Conor is building up a fight with his crazy antics and gift of gab.

But this one was a lot uglier and more personal sounding. If he was just selling the fight, he certainly went to a level that he didn't have to.

In any case, that was really bizarre of him to say in the middle of the fight, outside of him hoping to pacify Khabib. lol

He didn't say it's only business.

It's why I have been sore on him

Acts the gangster tough guy, but is just a nasty little bully that can't handle adversity.

He went overboard with the trash.

you would learn a little something if you did.

but do whatever you want.
Did that hurt your fe fes bro?

Grow some hair on your nuts, what the fuck am i gonna learn from an unnecessarily long statement from a nobody?

My time is valuable, I could be masturbating right now.

It stopped being business when he boarded the plane to NYC

The fact that Conor said that right when Khabib was complaining to Herb about grabbing the gloves makes a lot more sense, imo.

I do think he realized he had bit off more than he could chew, but this narrative that he was "begging for mercy" seems a little preposterous.

Did that hurt your fe fes bro?

Grow some hair on your nuts, what the fuck am i gonna learn from an unnecessarily long statement from a nobody?

My time is valuable, I could be masturbating right now.
One orgasm a day keeps the doctor away.

It was his way of trying to save face knowing there's no way he's beating that beadt

bitch move on conor's part

but it really is only business. if it's not then khabib should donate 100% of his purse to the gays kadyrov has abused

Back