its not looking good for the UFC

Pride-FC-logo-large.png

McGregor is no longer mystic Mac and showed the world that Boxing>MMA
Jones is done
fighters still constantly pulling out at last minute.
Boxing is going to be hosting GREAT fights. starting off with GGG/Canelo
McGregor is on the verge of retirement
Ronda is dead
no one cares about Mightymouse
no one cares about CoGar Necktats
no one cares about Woodley(and he's even more boring than GSP)
Bisping is middleweight champ ffs and won't defend his title against anyone deserving
Stipe is alright but doesn't have that It factor.

I hate to say it but..

ill give the UFC 2-3 years top before its dead
Some interesting points. I totally agree about Mighty Mouse (I got zero interest in him, or that entire Division). Jones and Ronda are both toast (which is devastating). Woodley has been a huge disappointment, god damn his last 3 fights have been absolutely excruciating to watch, I think my eyes are still bleeding... But, Im still interested in watching Stipe and Bisping, and Necktats could be worth a watch depending on the opponent selected. And I dont think McGregor wants to retire (why quit now when you are at the peak of your fame and earning potential ? Now is the time to milk it, not quit). Would love to watch Mac v either Diaz. And who knows, maybe some of the younger talent will develop and get exposure on some of the big cards coming up ...?

Pretty tough to agree with someone who started the sentence with "McGregor showed the world that Boxing>MMA". Clearly that's just hater talk.

Not to mention in 2-3 years time, new stars will arrive.

Remember how Conor didn't exist 4 years ago?

To summarize, TS is an idiot, so who cares.
Im right though you salty mma fan

ita not even up to the UFC to market. the fighters need to promote themselves. on social media blah blah. but they lack that ability. the difference between boxing and MMA is the fighters have promoters in boxing. promotion is really up to the fighters themselves and the UFC in MMA.
McGregor was popular because he has personality and is a character.

actually, it is up to UFC to market them. it's both on the fighter and Dana White since he's a PROMOTER to promote his fighters.

Nah. He's good but he's not a star that will sell a ton of PPV's.

Someone will come along after Conor, but yeah... right now he's pretty much the only cash cow they have and it's not good for the org.
I think people are just taking notice. Cody has the skill and the attitude. His appearance is controversial. He just need a few good wins.

No you're not and you sound like you have the same maturity level as a 3 year old. Another reason your opinion ain't worth jack shit. Sad but true :)
ur sooo mad that mma is dying and boxing is revived

Back