It's not controversial, he is the Greatest!

burningspear

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Will there ever be another who can spit bars so naturally, so poetically, so.. ... fuckin' awesomely..!!!!!

There are quite a few rappers who are better than 2pac. Hell, Biggie was better.

Apparently someone hasn't heard Lil Pump yet.

But really 2Pac is my favorite rapper of all time, but lyrics wise he was far from the best. He'd even reuse lyrics quite a bit. Pac's thing was more his charisma, voice, and most important production.

Danny Brown
Cant stand his voice. He does have one of the hardest lines of all time though

"And its the downward spiral, got me suicidal
But too scared to do it so these pills will be the rifle"

Freddie & Madlib are top 5 duos of all time

There are quite a few rappers who are better than 2pac. Hell, Biggie was better.
Nobody before or since spit it like its oozing from their pores, like he didnt have a choice in the matter.
There's a reason Kendrick, Nas, Eminem and many more.... say he's the best... because he is:)

Was expecting this to be about Sean Price aka Kimbo Price aka Mic Tyson aka Brokest rapper you know, sell you crack after the show aka P

Nobody before or since spit it like its oozing from their pores, like he didnt have a choice in the matter.
There's a reason Kendrick, Nas, Eminem and many more.... say he's the best... because he is:)
I'm not doubting his influence, nor his legacy. I respect your opinion and the opinions of others. He amongst the greats. I just believe there are rappers who are better, some that you listed.

Cant stand his voice. He does have one of the hardest lines of all time though

"And its the downward spiral, got me suicidal
But too scared to do it so these pills will be the rifle"

Freddie & Madlib are top 5 duos of all time

"Still fuckin' with them freak hoes, stank pussy smellin' like cool ranch Doritos!!"

Inmortal technique is always good, to bad he makes a record every 2-7 centuries

i still remember cause he was such an asshole. his music finally won me over, and he gets shot in vegas the next month.

K-Rino is the very best, and it isn't even a contest. He's so much better, it's like it's not even the same genre.

Can 2pak out rap Tom Green?

Check the OR, you like it so far. I lay more chicks than mother goose, pass me the O.J. 'cuz I got juice.

Back