It's literally impossible to find a better album from the 00's

{<hhh]And I did not call him a horrible vocalist, but you just did.
Just checked and you posted Lateralus. I'm a big fan of Tool. You would like Pain of Salvation if you stopped being a beeyotch. Also Riverside.

Actually it is, but I confused you with the TS.

No it isn't. This thread was about me proving that Lateralus was the best album of the 2k's. Which I did. Your suggestion is not even in contention.

{<diva} sorry, not sorry.

No it isn't. This thread was about me proving that Lateralus was the best album of the 2k's. Which I did. Your suggestion is not even in contention.

{<diva} sorry, not sorry.
Maybe your opinion will change after you've listened to it. That's kinda integral.

Just checked and you posted Lateralus. I'm a big fan of Tool. You would like Pain of Salvation if you stopped being a beeyotch. Also Riverside.

Sure, we have bumped heads in the past. But I don't have any I'll will against you. We are all sherbrah's here. And stupid disagreements are well, just that. But it is fine to argue and banter within the vastness of this forum.

I'm not into what your selling musically, no offense.

Here is a underated prog rock band that I like..

<Oku04> .

I like Dredg. We have the same taste in music lol. Just check out the albums I posted. The opening track to that PoS album is weird as fuck and I hated it at first too. Now they are my 2nd favorite band.

Such a great album, even if you're not a fan of power metal. Came out in 2001.

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif

Another good one from the year 2000.

One of the best Sym X records, hands down. Can listen too it all day.

Absence of Light, Egypt, Evolution and The Bird Serpent War come to mind.

One of the best Sym X records, hands down. Can listen too it all day.

Absence of Light, Egypt, Evolution and The Bird Serpent War come to mind.
Communion and the Oracle was the first song that really wowed me. It's still my fav SX song.

A record from the 2000's I've been listening too alot lately is "That Was Then, This is Now" by Andy Timmons, the album cover is my av.

Amazing instrumental guitar work.

Cry For You is the biggest stand out.

Andy Timmons is really good, but that is a compilation album of his first two albums, from the 90s.

It reminds me of Steve Morse's Major Impacts series.

I could probably name 100 better albums from the decade off the top of my head.

Not to say that it isn't a really good album, but putting it tops for an entire decade is a little lofty.

Sure, we have bumped heads in the past. But I don't have any I'll will against you. We are all sherbrah's here. And stupid disagreements are well, just that. But it is fine to argue and banter within the vastness of this forum.

I'm not into what your selling musically, no offense.

Here is a underated prog rock band that I like..

<Oku04> .

I love Dredg. This is one of my all time fav songs

Andy Timmons is really good, but that is a compilation album of his first two albums, from the 90s.

It reminds me of Steve Morse's Major Impacts series.
Oh?

So it is, my bad.

This is first I'm hearing of him, but I'm in absolute awe of the man's music.

Such a talent.

Dennis Chambers had two of the best albums of the decade. Although when you surround yourself with a bassist like Dominique di Piazza, it's not surprising to get a kick ass fusion album.

1200x630bb.jpg

R-3596950-1348343373-7118.jpeg.jpg

Back