"It's kinda ridiculous that they still do this." (Cutting Weight) - Rogan

Still holding onto that huh? It's been a whole day sweetheart. I didn't edit it because nobody really cares except for you. And Rogan is a fucking moron if you ever actually listen to the shit that comes out of his mouth.

There is no way you aren't female. Sorry for making fun of your celebrity crush.

I don't care either. I wasn't responding to you over that dumb typo even though it was funny. I was responding to the morons wanting to talk shit on Rogan in a thread that was a blatant lie.

You are the :eek::eek::eek: calling people "sweetheart".

Fucker is a MMA version of Milo. Talks shit he won't remember or admit five minutes later.

Eddie supposedly claimed Conor walks around at 182 pounds in that video. How does Eddie even know that exactly? Not 180 but exactly 182. I'm just curious.
He was only able to get up to 168 for his 2 fights at 170 against Nate. I doubt he walks around at 182 lol.

I don't care either. I wasn't responding to you over that dumb typo even though it was funny. I was responding to the morons wanting to talk shit on Rogan in a thread that was a blatant lie.

You are the :eek::eek::eek: calling people "sweetheart".
Calling girls "sweetheart" isn't gay baby girl. Go take a midol, your ovaries are clearly swollen.

It's the Youtube title not mine, and he did say calling Conor the 145 champion was ridiculous and later said it was f'ing retarded, most likely in reference to weight cutting. So the title should have been changed from 'retarded' to 'ridiculous' at most.

I think we can all agree that Conor looks worse at 145 (weighing in) than most any fighter I can think of at ANY weight. Therefore we can conclude that while he is criticizing weight cutting as a whole, Conor is obviously bring targeted as a more extreme example.

I listened to the whole thing, Rogan was clearly criticizing weight cutting the entire time, not Conor's validity as the champion, which the quote was misrepresenting, and the old title was suggesting.

So Nelson CAN be small but Nate is huge?

I am so confused.

So why do we post here then if we can't express our emotional opinions? <{JustBleed}>

It is a discussion forum, but lately people lose their shit and make a thread any time Joe says anything. It's kind of ridiculous.

Ffs he's just aying he disagrees with weight cutting in general. It's not a dig at Conor. You guys with his balls constantly lodged in your throat that are so defensive of him are ridiculous

Conor cuts no more than rest of them. He's just taller so looks more gaunt doing it.

Welcome to prize fighting Joe. Been cutting wieght since barenuckle days.

What's his solution then?

Just remove weight classes and have 1 division?

fuck he is stupid

well... we post here to discuss MMA. But I don't see the point of getting so emotional about it.

I'm a big Rogan fan, he's one of my favorite people. I'm also a big Conor fan, he's one of my favorite people. I completely disagree with what Rogan said here. I note that I disagree with him on that, and move on. Instead of the types of responses you typically see like "man fuck Rogan!" or "Rogan is the WORST!!! He's ruining the UFC!" or some other hyper emotional over the top response.
It is a discussion forum, but lately people lose their shit and make a thread any time Joe says anything. It's kind of ridiculous.
Irrational opinions meets irrational responses

Unless they change the rules, if fighters make weight there's really nothing to be rustled over. Joe doesn't like weight cutting, we've known this for years.

Lately rogan has been backtracking on alot of bullshit he has said ? Why would he do that ? Scared of getting the goldie treatment ?
tons of people have regrets when they sober up is normal

Back