"It's kinda ridiculous that they still do this." (Cutting Weight) - Rogan

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Rogan says some crazy things sometimes. Apparently because he cut so much weight to make 145. Shots fired!

Lol he beat the GOAT featherweight in a matter of seconds he clearly deserved to be the champ.

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie supposedly claimed Conor walks around at 182 pounds in that video. How does Eddie even know that exactly? Not 180 but exactly 182. I'm just curious.

Took the GOAT FW, undefeated for 10 years and knocked him out in 13 seconds.

Yes, he was the FW champ.

McGregor is a more legitimate 145-pound champion than Cormier is a 205-pound champion.

I think he means because Conor does not actually weigh 145 at all except for right at the weigh in

Eddie supposedly claimed Conor walks around at 182 pounds in that video. How does Eddie even know that exactly? Not 180 but exactly 182. I'm just curious.

Someone close to McGregor's camp told him, or told someone else who then told Eddie etc. Not hard to figure out.

Quote is misquoted and out of context.

Basically he's saying it's ridiculous that people cut weight.

Rogan is literally the biggest hypocrite in the world

Took the GOAT FW, undefeated for 10 years and knocked him out in 13 seconds.

Yes, he was the FW champ.

I dont agree with Rogan but thats not the point he made. He is saying that becouse Conor is so much bigger than his FW opponents (look at pictures , not the UFC numbers ) he had an unfair advantage. He was almost a head taller than the, at the time, LW champ ffs. But imo there is no disputing that Conor was in fact the FW champion

Conor looked like a heroin addict when he was at 145

155 is a good division but a division where he hasn't got the advantage he had at 145

it's a criticism of weightcutting in the sport, not of Conor McGregor.

Back