Its kind of sad seeing Pauline getting lit up like this

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Especially with a "karate stance" approach and after saying Conor wouldn't be able to hit him, he could tie both hands behind his back with his chin forced upwards etc...

Paulie is a snake.

Glad he got rekt.

I thought that left hand was the touch of death?

It's sad to see Conor's camp working so hard to manipulate people's perception of his ability to box. Cherry picking clips that only favour Conor, pretending that nothing else happened in between.

Conor said he felt bad for the guy. Now he has to live life concussed not knowing what the hell happened and being the guy who got whooped by an MMA fighter in boxing.

Paulie Mozzarella's eye is drooping after sparring with the GOAT. No wonder showtime had to pull him off the broadcast.

It's sad to see Conor's camp working so hard to manipulate people's perception of his ability to box. Cherry picking clips that only favour Conor, pretending that nothing else happened in between.

Exactly. It only seems to be working on the dimmest of people, though.

Especially with a "karate stance" approach and after saying Conor wouldn't be able to hit him, he could tie both hands behind his back with his chin forced upwards etc...

he seems like a big cunt, glad he got the beating. well deserved. he should have stuck around for more.

You would love it if Conor gave TMT all the footage to study.

Paulie Mozzarella's eye is drooping after sparring with the GOAT. No wonder showtime had to pull him off the broadcast.

do you have a picture of his unruly mozzarella eye?

You would love it if Conor gave TMT all the footage to study.

Conor said he doesn't cate if Floyd knows.

And TMT doesn't need the footage to know exactly what Conor's going to do.

BTW, everytime we see Conor, whether it is in MMA or in training footage for this fight he moves the same. Same stance, same punches. You might be overestimating him. There's really nothing that we haven't seen.

Conor said he felt bad for the guy. Now he has to live life concussed not knowing what the hell happened and being the guy who got whooped by an MMA fighter in boxing.

Conor says a lot of shit, he's a prick

"Conor wouldn't land a punch on a professional boxer." –boxingfags on sherdog and dweebs like Max Kellerman. Never forget.

Have you sparred before ?

Stop buying into the selective footage, even joe cortez says the sparring was basically a war. You cant have a war with one guy getting lit up and the other not.

They sparred 20 rounds and still dont even have 1 minute of unedited footage released. If 2 guys spar for 20 rounds and all you can come up with is a short compilation of one guy looking good he probably didnt look that good.

Conor said he doesn't cate if Floyd knows.

And TMT doesn't need the footage to know exactly what Conor's going to do.

BTW, everytime we see Conor, whether it is in MMA or in training footage for this fight he moves the same. Same stance, same punches. You might be overestimating him. There's really nothing that we haven't seen.

Out of all the dorks here, I think you'll take this the hardest.

We all know Paulie got his ass kicked and his been on a downward spiral ever since.

We've now had two guys come out and confirm Conor's packing pillows in this fist. Feather fisted, no stamina, no chin, weak body.....as a Conor fan, I'm really starting to worry.

Back