"It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption." - Anderson Silva

raconnor

Rebawk Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ed Soares (unsurprisingly) didn't translate the full interview with Silva. He left out this little tidbit:
"Brazil, there's no way to win, they take it from you, you saw it. This is it, mission accomplished, sometimes not. It's just like in Brazil, complete corruption."

Damn, I've just posted it too right after you. I'm sorry, mate, my mistake.

Well, he's right....

Anderson had a scratch from an eye poke and Bispings face looked like a lawnmower ran over it..

But whatevs...

Butthurt Anderson fan, I guess

Stay salty you brazilian cheater.

3-2 Bisping.

Congratulations to Jesse Pinkman for preparing Bisping so well.

Its not corrupted its just the way UFC judgng is, I which they would change it.

Soares mistranslatin interviews? It feels like 2012 all over again!

Stay salty you brazilian cheater.

3-2 Bisping.

Congratulations to Jesse Pinkman for preparing Bisping so well.

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.

This time I think he didn't translate on purpose as he is his manager and he thought it would be bad press at that moment.

whats ed soars agenda censoring anderson words?

Don't be "That guy", Bisping was completely outclassed. The fact that he won some meaningless scorecards in the middle of London doesn't change the fact that Anderson used his as a punching bag.
YOU'RE that guy. Here since 2007 and still can't score a fight. Fucking hell.

Well, he's right....

Anderson had a scratch from an eye poke and Bispings face looked like a lawnmower ran over it..

But whatevs...

whatevs?
Are you a 15 year old chick?

Also, since when is a fight scored by only facial damage?
I wanted AS to win, but instead of fighting for 25 minutes, he played for most of it.

This time I think he didn't translate on purpose as he is his manager and he thought it would be bad press at that moment.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks otherwise must really hate Ed. Anderson would have got booed out of the building if he translated it verbatim.

pillow fisted bisping dropped anderson like 3 times..maybe more. with the scoring system the way it is now i can see how bisping got the nod

Well, he's right....

But whatevs...

Yeah you are lol.

Silva did more damage, but Bisping won more rounds, in MMA that gets a judges decision. Bisping impressed me I think without Herb's fuckery it would have been a more clear decision

Bisping clearly won 3 rounds. Anderson got lucky Bisping got distracted by his mouth piece, otherwise the whole fight would have looked like the 2nd round.

Just like Brazil, BRASIL WAND is completely biased.

The problem is that coming from someone like anderson it seems like he knows something we dont. shouldnt have let that slip.

Yeah you are lol.

Silva did more damage, but Bisping won more rounds, in MMA that gets a judges decision. Bisping impressed me I think without Herb's fuckery it would have been a more clear decision

Could you explain to me what Herb Dean did? Do you know what means "defend yourself at all times"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back