It's incredible

The thing is there's a few Conor fans on here that I do respect, and they don't necessarily deserve this. Conor is exciting and talented, but unfortunately the majority of his fans have been insufferable for about 7 years now, and it's because those are the fans who think his lack of respect is cool or badass. They are getting what they deserve, not necessarily guys like you and @MayhemMonkey
<mma4>

Conor haters are far worse then any nuthugging fan of any fighter on the planet. I thought thus place was bad before but it's 1000 fold worse since this fight. Regardless of out come these haters are incredibly hostile and unbelievably overbearing.
There at all sorts of variable in the fight game you win some you lose some. It wasn't the mauling haters said it would be but buy their account is was like Ryan vs meathead last night. I know I know Conor tapped and so would the entire ufc roster in that sub. Get over it sit and watch to see how this plays out and stop with all the hate.

Wow!!! a MAGA and Conor fan right here!!!....really unexpected huh?? LOL!!! GTFO !! your lover, Conor the douchebag got smashed and tapped like the lil bitch he is once again!! and, the hate you and your lover get in here and everywhere is because you guys are a bunch of assholes that go around disrespecting and condoning insults of all kind to other people expecting that the recipients of this insults stay still and do nothing... this time someone did something about it rightfully so, TAKE IT!! AND GTFO bitch!!!

s-l1600.jpg

What's incredible is that people care enough to love or hate Conor. Try not living and dying because one fighter won or lost. Watch MMA objectively and you won't get butt hurt every damn card.
giphy.gif

@Maga

This place was near unbearable before. Now its just Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome at this point. I really dont know what Conor did to make these guys so upset lmao
Nice predictions on how Khabib was losing. Don't quit your job.

Back