It's Hard to Feel Sorry for Broner

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
TMZ Sports has learned ... cops were called to Drai's nightclub around 3:30 AM on Sunday when a female server complained that Broner put his hands around her neck and said, "Bitch, I will knock you out."

When cops arrived they spoke with the accuser and a witness who corroborated her story. Plus, we're told the incident was captured on video.

Cops spoke with Broner -- who staunchly proclaimed his innocence -- but ultimately decided there was enough evidence to cite him for misdemeanor battery.

Broner was NOT arrested -- he was simply handed a citation with a notice to appear in court at a later date.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-b...-109839?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lol poor taste but reminded me of the Chappelle scene, "Does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch?"

Has there been any news on any potential in ring fight for Boner? His fights are entertaining he just needs to get his shit together...

Lol, boner.
When Boner returns, its quite likely you'll see a raging Boner in there with the other man. It will be a closely contested battle as one man gets pounded by Boner relentlessly, but not before lying back at the mid point before letting loose one last burst in the final moments. We all will see Boner emerge in triumph.

When Boner returns, its quite likely you'll see a raging Boner in there with the other man. It will be a closely contested battle as one man gets pounded by Boner relentlessly, but not before lying back at the mid point before letting loose one last burst in the final moments. We all will see Boner emerge in triumph.

I'm not so sure. Smothering Boner is effective. If you can get on top of Boner and physically abuse him, he shows he's not as hard as he thinks.

The next guy just needs to grab onto Boner and not let go the whole fight.

Broner is still a better man than Donald Trump. JS.

#BLM

160316tweet.jpg

Broner is still a better man than Donald Trump. JS.

I'm no fan but Trumps the kind of guy that could win that fight; he'd just walk right up and grab Boner. He'd stay on Boner all night, no matter how uncomfortable it got.

I see @Ballsaque lurking the thread. I think he might have a thing to say about the long and short of it.

I'm no fan but Trumps the kind of guy that could win that fight; he'd just walk right up and grab Boner. He'd stay on Boner all night, no matter how uncomfortable it got.

Yeah but Broner could knock him out. That and Trump has small hands. His grabbing ability would be impeded unless he goes for the crown jewels. In court though he'd own Broner because Trump actually is "About Billions".

Yeah but Broner could knock him out. That and Trump has small hands. His grabbing ability would be impeded unless he goes for the crown jewels. In court though he'd own Broner because Trump actually is "About Billions".

They're small, but blindingly fast. He could work up and down Boner without much resistance. All of that friction would be enough to stretch out Boner and leave him swollen.

Boner actually goes down pretty easy. Just don't let Boner get off first.

Boner actually goes down pretty easy. Just don't let Boner get off first.

Yeah he's pretty stiff at times, but he's still able to get inside. You've got to get control of Boner early or you're going to have a mess on your hands.

Was that before or after he was insinuating he was getting ready to blow his brains out? I forget when that was. Either way, guy is a fucking mess.

Black people will riot and destroy their own neighborhoods and communities to teach whitey a lesson.

The people who live in poor areas of the city have no ownership of their own neighborhoods. They pay rent to slumlords, go to underfunded schools, and shop at stores that are not owned by their community. It is not exactly their "own" neighborhood in the same way that you think about your own neighborhood.

Back