It's getting hard to be a Trump Supporter.

Another day, another scandal. Now he avoids stairs. Sad!

C7hjUGQW4AABRcZ.jpg

wait till you hit 50, started for me earlier. Especially for heavier people. Bad knees, arthritis, strain-prone muscles. I have trouble with stairs and I am late 40s. Plus welcome to politics.

Trump lied to everyone. Pence and the christian ISIS crew will try to impeach him before the dems do.

6a0361a1f4e73049f5b20762c5fc0410.jpg

Another handsome revolutionary... Young Stalin is the GOAT tho

Young Stalin and prime Che are neck and neck.

Che's cigar game inches him at the top just by a bit, imo

che-with-cigar.jpg

Trump is looking at the banana peels that Obama tossed in front of him.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...-so-badly-because-im-president-and-youre-not/

I’m a very instinctual person, but my instinct turns out to be right,” Trump said. “When everyone said I wasn’t going to win the election, I said, Well, I think I would.’”

Trump argued that he quotes “highly respected people” instead of making allegations himself.

Time Washington Bureau Chief Michael Scherer said, “But traditionally, people in your position in the Oval Office have not said things unless they can verify they are true.”
Well, I’m not,” the president replied, “Well, I think, I’m not saying. I’m quoting, Michael, I’m quoting highly respected people and sources from major television networks.”

Questioned about his wiretapping allegations, Trump defended himself by saying that he used “quotes.”

“Because a wiretapping is, you know today it is different than wire tapping,” he said. “It is just a good description. But wiretapping was in quotes. What I’m talking about is surveillance.”

The reporter then pointed to Trump’s charge during his primary campaign that Rafael Cruz, the father of his former Republican primary rival Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas), was with Lee Harvey Oswald “shortly before the death” of President John F. Kennedy.

“Well that was in a newspaper,” Trump replied. “No, no, I like Ted Cruz, he’s a friend of mine. But that was in the newspaper. I wasn’t, I didn’t say that. I was referring to a newspaper. A Ted Cruz article referred to a newspaper story with, had a picture of Ted Cruz, his father, and Lee Harvey Oswald, having breakfast.”

The “newspaper” Trump referred to was the tabloid publication the National Enquirer.

And people will laugh at Trump when he claims that CNN are unfair. Afraid of stairs? Come on.

That guy gets a boner off of fucking over poor and old people. He's seriously giddy about this shit healthcare plan and would love nothing more than to crush SS and medicare/medicaid and all welfare programs.

The guy is equal parts dumb and evil. He is the perfect example of why we should all hate ideologues.

You remember his Paul Ryan budget from a few years back and when he tried to explain it on national television? All about screwing over seniors and children. He knows nothing else but that. He's scum

You remember his Paul Ryan budget from a few years back and when he tried to explain it on national television? All about screwing over seniors and children. He knows nothing else but that. He's scum
Yeah it was embarrassing. He's not even shy about hiding his sliminess.

Young Stalin and prime Che are neck and neck.

Che's cigar game inches him at the top just by a bit, imo

che-with-cigar.jpg
Sorry but all those pubes he had as a beard are a huge turn off. Young Stalin win this one with ease

Back