It's getting hard to be a Trump Supporter.

How does it feel to be constantly triggered and losing?

Eight more years.

Oh, you mean the way America is losing with Frump?

Doesn't feel very good.

The USA is the laughing stock of the world at large.

These days, to be patriotic is to be ANTI-TRUMP.

AMEN.

Doesn't feel very good.

AMEN.

{<jordan}

Doesn't feel very good.

AMEN.

Honestly, the way liberals attack Trump has devolved to third grade name calling. You're embarrassing yourself.

Was the world laughing today? Because I could have sworn they were all reporting on yet another radical Islamic terrorist.

Lastly, you claim patriots are Anti Trump. Problem is, those people fly Mexican flags and burn American flags. You're a patriot alright, a Mexican patriot...

Escalators, just say no

Ever since that one Escalator devoured a mom in China, Chinese have been very skittish around escalators
7c8eaa19jw1eujtt22s47g205k05k4qp.gif

escalator3.gif

escalator11.gif

WOJ9LY.gif

Here's some invisible stairs for fun
whoaaathats-awesome-70088.gif

Look at Paul Ryan that piece of pond scum with his phony ass smile to a guy who shat on him for months.

Ryan is a spineless worm if the lowest order.

Escalators, just say no

Ever since that one Escalator devoured a mom in China, Chinese have been very skittish around escalators
7c8eaa19jw1eujtt22s47g205k05k4qp.gif

escalator3.gif

escalator11.gif

WOJ9LY.gif

Here's some invisible stairs for fun
whoaaathats-awesome-70088.gif

I saw that video

She threw her child to safety before it swallowed her too. ;_;

I think it was the whole collapsing in the street, and having to be Weekend At Bernies'd into her car, that might have caused most of the concern.
Shit post, but due credit for using Weekend at Bernie's as a verb.

Escalators, just say no

...and yet they still use them.

"Whether it'd be not shaking the German chancellor’s hand or clutching the hand of Britain's prime minister, President Trump's hands always seem to end up in headlines. For instance, the BBC headline, 'Donald Trump is scared of stairs'"

"Ever since I've heard about the phobia rumor, I've become obsessed watching Trump...watch his step. Here he is really watching his step coming down the stairs of the capital."

Pretty hard hitting stuff from CNN. Do you guys think Donald Duck can recover from this? I'd say impeachment is inevitable at this point.

Doesn't feel very good.

AMEN.
life will only get tougher....8 years tougher...
U76EjmQ.gif

Yesterday, upon the stair
I met a President who wasn't there
I saw that President again today...

Doesn't feel very good.

AMEN.

Why do you act like this? Not even talking about your political views. Just you act like a 10 year old.

OBONGO?.

We LAUGH at him. Nobody LIKES him.

YOU LIKE OBONGO= YOU HATE INTELLIGENCE.

Liberals get away with acting inferior in ways that nobody else would get away with. You would think the above was some methhead who snuck onto a public library computer.

Last edited:
Look at Paul Ryan that piece of pond scum with his phony ass smile to a guy who shat on him for months.

Ryan is a spineless worm if the lowest order.
That guy gets a boner off of fucking over poor and old people. He's seriously giddy about this shit healthcare plan and would love nothing more than to crush SS and medicare/medicaid and all welfare programs.

The guy is equal parts dumb and evil. He is the perfect example of why we should all hate ideologues.

Why do you act like this? Not even talking about your political views. Just you act like a 10 year old.

OBONGO?.

We LAUGH at him. Nobody LIKES him.

YOU LIKE OBONGO= YOU HATE INTELLIGENCE.

Liberals get away with acting inferior in ways that nobody else would get away with. You would think the above was some methhead who snuck onto a public library computer.

lol

I'm not a "liberal".

Labels are for sheep.

Also, Oingo Boingo = classic indeed.

America worries about the President walking down a flight of stairs

England is scared shitless a Muslim terrorist almost Julienne'd half of Parliament

Still great to a Trump supporter, MAGA

America worries about the President walking down a flight of stairs

England is scared shitless a Muslim terrorist almost Julienne'd half of Parliament

Still great to a Trump supporter, MAGA
Actually, America is worried that tens of millions will lose health coverage or that rates will sky rocket (estimates are that they will more than quadruple for old people), we are worried that the tax plan proposals will blow a hole in the deficits so that really rich people can pay less and we are worried about a major debacle in foreign policy that damages our position in the world and/or literally gets people killed unnecessarily.

But yeah, if you're a Trump fan I can see why you would focus on the stairs.

Back