It's Fat Tuesday! How fat will you be today?

I downed a whole plate of rice, noodles, chicken and steak with vegetables this morning for breakfast to start the day.

Then I had beef jerky and a toblerone bar.

I downed a whole plate of rice, noodles, chicken and steak with vegetables this morning for breakfast to start the day.

Then I had beef jerky and a toblerone bar.
Im cooking 5 lbs pf beef for some Hamburger Helper and i never leave left overs.

I had a giant bowl of pho for lunch, and followed it up a little while ago with a couple of pulled pork sandwiches. Not sure what I'll eat when I get home, but I'll be washing it down with 10-12 beers. So pretty fat. After tomorrow I'm going to dry out for a bit (except st paddy's) and get back in line with my diet.

Fat people run the world look at 80% of presidents, prime ministers, etc... Hell Trump and Dana White look bloated most of the time.

Fat enough to fuck your mother.
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that.

I’m dieting, but it’s my mother’s birthday. So I’ll have a small piece of cake and a little ice cream. I love ice cream ):

I plan on splurging and make some bbq pork ribs texas style with dirty rice and cornbread damn i cant wait<Moves>

Cajun food is GOAT.

Fucking dog chow, bro.

<{cruzshake}> . Ascend to my level...

Steamed-Salmon-and-Veggie-Foil-Packs-andover-diet-center.jpg

:meow: LEAN N' MEAN.

Looks like a bunch of baked over ripe squash with Walmart "wild caught salmon"...

Or so it may seem, to the untrained eye. At least my dinner doesn't look like canned dog food, and def won't give me the squirts, come sunrise.

<Gordonhat> down the hatch, fatso.

Back