It's distasteful to me that GSP has no interest in fighting Woodley

Yes and so is Pete Spratt . GSP is undefeated against "brothers".

The only formula proven to have any success against Georges is to have parents that name you Matt.

If you aren't Matt, just add a L to your record against GSP and save yourself the time.

Jay Heiron
Pete Spratt
1/2 Black Koscheck x 2 (does that equal one full black??)

Not ducking “brothers”

And he chases the sisters

It’s like when a older NBA player joins a competitor for a chance to win a title. GSP isn’t in his prime and is only interested in fights that he’s genuinely interested in.

Get over it.

For GSP to cement his WW GOAT status he should fight Woodley. Especially since there is talk these days about Woodley being the GOAT.. seems right

GSP title fight wins: 13, (12 WW and 1 MW)
Tyron title fight wins: 4

Not even close.

You mean BJ Penn fans thought BJ won! That is so fucking shocking! BJ had one of the most delusional fanbases in the history of Sherdog, only to be eventually surpassed by Anderson Silva's retarded fans that are still deluded enough to think that a guy acting like an asshole with his hands at his waist getting KO'ed by a 200 LB trained top mixed martial artist is a fluke.

Dude, i've argued with far better arguers than you. Guys who actually came at me with legit arguments. You aren't even in the top20 of the many people i've argued with here.

You will never, ever beat me in an argument when you say things like BJ Penn arguably won the first fight.

Argue me he won the 2nd or 3rd round when he was outstruck, outgrappled, outpaced in those 2 rounds. Argue it. Just try. You can't because you have no argument. BJ won the first round 10-9 and anyone that says that it was a 10-8 is dumber than Cecil Peoples.

Breakdown the fight. Show me you have one iota of a clue of what you're watching when you watch a MMA fight.
lmao @ "outstruck, outgrappled, outpaced in those 2 rounds."

GSP title fight wins: 13, (12 WW and 1 MW)
Tyron title fight wins: 4

Not even close.
Hughes has 9 title fight wins, Woodley isn’t even HALF WAY to beating Hughes WW record, much less GSP’s

I know fans have a million excuses for it but I find it annoying. The GOAT WW leaves for a long time and then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him? Lame.

Excuses? The consensus amongst the rational is that GSP would best Woodley easier than Rory did

He has no interest in fighting Woodley because he already retired the WW champ (been there, done that) and Woodley is a terrible draw. GSP wants legacy and money fights . Woodley doesn't accomplish either of those

Woodley has beaten tougher competition and is the WW GOAT at this point.

Funniest thing I read all night ...

cbPwdMW.jpg

GSP ruled that division for eons, he don't Woodley a single goddamn thing.

I'd like to watch GSP/Woodley too, but if GSP wants McGregor, then make that fight happen.

under the current scoring system, rd 1 could've easily been a 10-8

Also would've won by pride rules
10-8???? The first round wasn't close to being a 10 -8 round, even with the thumb in the eye and breaking GSP's nose with an uppercut that almost whiffed.

Who gives a fuck about Pride rules, Pride is dead....deal with it.

Typical entitled millennial.

Millennial generation starts in 1980. If you’re not a millennial that means you’re in your 40s or older...on sherdog. If I’m still on sherdog in my 40s kill me.

other than the occasional Anderson fan, nobody with a join date of when GSP was fighting ever says stupid shit like this
And BJ fan. It has some truth to it though from a pure ability perspective

Back