It's distasteful to me that GSP has no interest in fighting Woodley

Woodley destroys GSP and ends this sick fantasy of being GOAT that he and his fans desperately cling to.

GSP knows it. His fans know it. They invent whatever excuse necessary to justify the blatant cowardly ongoing ducking.

What's even funnier is that they simultaneously act like whatever circus fight gsp chooses to take somehow increase his legacy more than a fight with the current dominant WW champion would.

Most fans don't give a flying fuck about Woodley.

GSP is 37yo, has a lot of mileage on his body, and probably has 1 or 2 fights left in him before he retires for good... it's pretty obvious to me he wants to make the best out of it and is interested in super fights and big $$$, not in a WW title run figthing guys nobody cares about.

Who buys a PPV because of Woodley? His mom maybe, that's about it.

PS: When GSP was still the WW champ, Woodley fucked up his change of fighting him by getting outstruck by... Jake fucking Shields. I rest my case

Last edited:
It's a horrible match up for GSP at this stage of his career and he knows it...why risk a likely beatdown from Woodley when he can cash in on a few money fights before he retires ?

then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him?

How about some knowledge to clean that awful taste?

"St-Pierre announced on June 20, 2016, that he was renegotiating his contract with the UFC with hopes of returning to the Octagon for December’s UFC 206 in Toronto.[90]

After months of negotiations, on February 15, 2017, St-Pierre and UFC reportedly agreed to financial terms of a multi-fight contract.[91] The next day, UFC president Dana White confirmed St-Pierre had officially re-signed with the organization. In March 2017, St-Pierre revealed the contract is for four fights.[92]

While on SportsCenter, Dana White confirmed that St-Pierre would make his return against UFC Middleweight Champion Michael Bisping sometime in 2017.[93] On May 11, 2017, Dana White announced the fight had been canceled."
-GSP's wiki

GSP resigned, booked a fight, had it cancelled before Tyron had a title single successful title defense.

And then the Maia fight happened and Georges' manager Dana White dropped this gem

He added: ‘GSP is fighting Michael Bisping. Because I know Bisping will fight. ‘I’m gonna give it to him.’
https://metro.co.uk/2017/07/30/dana...t-pierre-during-tyron-woodleys-fight-6816030/

I thought the dude's thread about GSP living in Sherdog's head rent free was exaggeration but day after day there's threads about how he's ducking so and so, never faced a guy like so and so, blah blah blah, isn't the GOAT, rustled rustled rustled.

@Koro_11 hespect, dude hasn't lost a fight in eleven years and will never pay a dime in rent on Sherdog long after he's gone.

LOL he is 1 year younger the GSP and couldn't climb to the top when GSP was dominating the division because he kept losing to top guys. Now them guys have moved on and He made it to the top so that makes him a prime Woodley and GSP is scared of him......Try again.

If you cannot notice GSP is not in his prime and Tyrone is I don't know what to tell you.
Also, there is a difference between being scared vs high risk low reward.
Also, if you knew GSP at all, you would know he is scared to death of anyone he fights.

lol yeah and Dominick Cruz isn't even 35 but he's broken as fuck and has been broken for like 5 years.

Age is a number.. lol my fuck, this place.
Woodley's taken the same if not more damage as GSP and is completely healthy. Same with a 40 year old Cormier. Took a few years off and still trained. Fuck this place indeed. Few more title defenses for Woodley and we can call him GOAT, and history will remember this duckage. GSP isn't some shriveled up broken fighter fighting well beyond his prime.

Last edited:
GSP said he'd fight Woodley when he stops race baiting.

Woodley said, "Ok, let's book this fight for 2058."

I thought the dude's thread about GSP living in Sherdog's head rent free was exaggeration but day after day there's threads about how he's ducking so and so, never faced a guy like so and so, blah blah blah, isn't the GOAT, rustled rustled rustled.

@Koro_11 hespect, dude hasn't lost a fight in eleven years and will never pay a dime in rent on Sherdog long after he's gone.
Ya man it’s hilarious, and how someone can even begin to compare Woodley to GSP and not realize how dumb that claim is... I don’t know man, I don’t even enjoy making fun of mentally challenged people, but it’s hard to ignore certain blatant idiocies around here.

PS: When GSP was still the WW champ, Woodley fucked up his change of fighting him by getting outstruck by... Jake fucking Shields. I rest my case
"Rest your case", he can fight him right now, instead of everybody else in different divisions. I mean in your words "Woodley got outstruck by Jake fucking Shields" right? Should be an easy fight? I mean the dude rolled out of bed and finished LHW.

GSP is 37yo, has a lot of mileage on his body, and probably has 1 or 2 fights left in him before he retires for good... it's pretty obvious to me he wants to make the best out of it and is interested in super fights and big $$$, not in a WW title run figthing guys nobody cares about.

Who buys a PPV because of Woodley? His mom maybe, that's about it.

to be fair, gsp got outstruck by shields too for 2 rounds lol

GSP would have nothing for Woodley, if they fought he'd just confirm it. Yeah he was welterweight champ years ago back when elite fighters like Dan Hardy got title shots Lmao. You're struggling with Lightweights in your prime and yet we're supposed to believe he'd beat a beast like Woodley Lmao, gimme a fucking break.
Darren Till is like literally the Dan Hardy of today.

Imagine being this fucking dumb. Hardy got a gifted title shot after beating an overrated Mike Swick.
And Darren Till got one after kind of beating Wonderboy while missing weight. Try harder

Prime GSP has better striking, JJ, conditioning, footwork, fight IQ and yes, he also has better MMA wrestling.
T-Wood has one punch KO power over GSP. Thats it.
Putting aside the punchers chance KO, GSP picks Woodley apart on the feet with jabs and leg kicks then gets him tired and takes him down by the third.
The end.

Join date equates to the day you started watching MMA. I've been watching MMA since renting VHS tapes from Blockbuster so I am gonna guess I've been watching longer than you, since I imagine you were like 9 when Blockbuster stopped being popular. Stop playing these silly games. BJ lost 29-28. I was a BJ Penn before I even knew who GSP was. I've had to defend BJ Penn on here numerous times to idiots that say "Hurka durka, look at his shitty record. He's garbage. Hurka durk". He lost. 2 rounds to 1. No 10-8s. 10-9 BJ, 10-9 GSP, 10-9 GSP. Pretty clear cut, even though the fight was close. Close fights can still have obvious correct decisions. GSP outworked BJ those last 2 rounds.

Your turn "couple year before TUF came out newb", since you only started watching in 2005, per your Sherdog join date... lol
under the current scoring system, rd 1 could've easily been a 10-8

Also would've won by pride rules

lol..he literally top 1-2 strikers in the division

hilarious how one loss to a great fighter and you're shit

like stfu already
I never said he was shit. I never said Dan Hardy was shit either. So, stfu

If you cannot notice GSP is not in his prime and Tyrone is I don't know what to tell you.
Also, there is a difference between being scared vs high risk low reward.
Also, if you knew GSP at all, you would know he is scared to death of anyone he fights.
Complete and utter nonsense, GSP would cut threw 4 of the top 5 WW division right now like warm butter. The one dude that has tools to beat him, he wants no part of. Knock it the fuck off!

Back