It's distasteful to me that GSP has no interest in fighting Woodley

Woodley has beaten tougher competition and is the WW GOAT at this point.
Lmfao perhaps the worst post I have ever seen. I am 100% certain you were not watching during the early years of GSP run just based on you're shot post.

GSP would most likely lose to Woodley now and it wouldn't mean a damn thing, GSP is battle and has had major injuries in the last 5 years he doesn't need to beat the top guy today.

GSP smashed the top 5 for years and has beaten every man he has been in the cage with. Woodley on the other hand has never beaten Rory who worked him over and never decisively beat Wonderboy either.

Props to Woodley he smashed Till it was impressive but clearly the hype for Till was blinding some people into thinking he was some world beater. Anyone who was around at the time knows this win isn't anymore impressive then GSP tooling UFC horsemeat eating UFC 100Alves for 5 rounds.

Fitch,Shields,Hughes are all far more important wins in context.

Only a casual fan of MMA would have this train of thought. Do you really wanna be looked at as some little nub?

Cmon man, have a little more self-respect.

Says the guy who unconditionally defends someone he never met...

Such a big favourite he was! Bisping is so underrated here.

View attachment 436319

I swear most people paid zero attention to his career. I wasn't even a fan but Jesus, the dude was a really good fighter and he was always touted as a good win for the top MWs.....

British punters really are amazing. They can even make Till a favorite when no one in MMA gave him much of a chance.

Hurr durrr He hAs NoThInG LeFt tO pRoVe hurr durr

It's not just gsp his fans are the most delusional and insecure in MMA
Nope, Anderson Silva's potato fans still have that shit on lockdown, still making up delusional excuses for Weidman knocking him dead 5 years ago.

That is dedicated delusion.

British punters really are amazing. They can even make Till a favorite when no one in MMA gave him much of a chance.
Irrelevant. That betting line contradicts your statement that GSP was a big favourite.

For GSP to cement his WW GOAT status he should fight Woodley. Especially since there is talk these days about Woodley being the GOAT.. seems right

Says the guy who unconditionally defends someone he never met...
Pot, meet kettle... Lol my fuck. Too funny.

I can at least be impartial about how it was BS GSP got a titleshot at MW out of retirement.

You literally will defend Silva to the end, no matter how much logic you need to remove to suit your agenda.

GSP would have nothing for Woodley, if they fought he'd just confirm it. Yeah he was welterweight champ years ago back when elite fighters like Dan Hardy got title shots Lmao. You're struggling with Lightweights in your prime and yet we're supposed to believe he'd beat a beast like Woodley Lmao, gimme a fucking break.

Woodley isn’t worthy of lacing GSPs jock strap.

Just reading some of the comments on this thread, bunch of Reebok generation newbs and dummies with short memory spans.

For GSP to cement his WW GOAT status he should fight Woodley. Especially since there is talk these days about Woodley being the GOAT.. seems right

No one cares what sone idiot sherdoggers thinks.

You are entitled to incorrectly think Woodley is the greatest mixed martial artist of all time but you'd be wrong.

It's comical that people think Woodley is the greatest. Overrate Robbie Lawler, Maia and Wonderboy.... They're nothing special in comparison to the guys GSP beat that were at the top. They're no better than those guys were.

I know fans have a million excuses for it but I find it annoying. The GOAT WW leaves for a long time and then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him? Lame.

Dude had his first fight 16 years ago. He beat every number one contender they put in front of him.

He's fucking retired now. He gets to cherry pick if when and who he fights.

After 16 years you've earned it, no matter what neckbeard sherbros say.

GSP would have nothing for Woodley, if they fought he'd just confirm it. Yeah he was welterweight champ years ago back when elite fighters like Dan Hardy got title shots Lmao. You're struggling with Lightweights in your prime and yet we're supposed to believe he'd beat a beast like Woodley Lmao, gimme a fucking break.
Yeah tell us more about the elite WW division that saw 3 LWs from Georges' era in the top10 in 2017.

Then you know, there's the whole FACT that Woodley was in the UFC while Georges was champ, had his chance to earn his shot at GSP but couldn't beat Jake fucking Shields in a striking match.

ROFL gimme a fucking break is right!

Last edited:
gsp picked up mma in 2002 and held the ww title for years. Now he can do whatever he wants. He knows that Woodley is much harder to beat at his age and mileage and likes his chances against Mcgregor/ Khabib winner.

And even if he doesnt fight again, its fine....

There were no top black fighters at WW that earned a title shot vs GSP lol Which "brother" did he duck??? Name one fighter at WW. I'll wait.
I always wanted to see him fight Rumble at Welterweight. I'm not saying GSP ducked him because Rumble never got that high up in the ranks but Rumble was my pick to dethrone him back in the day. The only "brother" I remember GSP fighting was Heiron and he whooped that ass haha.

Yea why not get another WW belt! I mean he only has like 12!

gsp dosent own you or Tyron a dam thing...gee i hope your not a Mcgregor fan. then youd be a huge hypocrite.

Nah. Why would GSP risk fighting a guy that he will probably lose to at this moment? Fighting Tyron now is almost as stupid as the talks of fighting Anderson in his prime.

GSP is a strategic guy that make smart decisions. That is also one of the reason he is considered top 3 goat, And BJ is not.
At least you're admitting he's ducking him.

Back