It's distasteful to me that GSP has no interest in fighting Woodley

Denis the Menace can be distasteful but we still give him a pass. Why can we give GSP a break?

i171103dtm.jpg
You want to read something fucked up? Read about what an awful father the author of Dennis the Menace actually was.

Also TS, stfu. GSP made no illusions about what he was coming back for. He’s not here to stay. He’s having a couple of fun one off fights. Quit being a little bitch and enjoy it

Really it's on Woodley to make a fight with gsp attractive, ie profitable. He's a great fighter but not a huge draw and gsp is clearly at the end of an amazing career and looking for a couple of money fights as his legacy was established long ago as one of the very best to ever step in the octagon.

Woodley meanwhile is still trying to establish his own legacy and needs to focus on top contenders like Colby and usman before worrying about money fights.

GSP started his UFC debut in 2004... Tyron didn't even know what MMA was at that point.
GSP is basically retired at this point. Him coming out to fight Bisping, another guy that's been fighting as long as he has, is a moot point.

I know fans have a million excuses for it but I find it annoying. The GOAT WW leaves for a long time and then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him? Lame.
Why fight someone with the exact same style, but a better jab, better wrestling and better lay and pray? LOL

He likes money and digging dinosaur fossils in his late 30s. Why's he gotta fight the best WW of 18 months.

I know fans have a million excuses for it but I find it annoying. The GOAT WW leaves for a long time and then when he comes back to another dominate WW champion all he wants to do is cherry pick a weak MW champ and then guys a lot smaller than him? Lame.
I find it distasteful that you fail to distinguish between dominant and dominate.

Yeah its kinda pathetic that he'd rather chop off a limb to make WW then get his title back that he never lost in the cage. Doesn't want shit to do with woodley. I guess at this point in his career its fair enough for him to cherry pick if anyone earned it it's GSP.

other than the occasional Anderson fan, nobody with a join date of when GSP was fighting ever says stupid shit like this
Yeah it actually kind of blows my mind how many people I’ve seen posting that lately. It’s one of those things people post that it’s so stupid you can’t even argue with them about it

Because GSP sells PPV not Woodley....fighting him proves nothing....

GSP was the king of 170....many times over.

Woodly is only bitching because he has never made $$$ from ppv cut
Agree on the PPV angle.

Distasteful? It is distasteful to me knowing that their is a long time undefeated WW MMA champion that cannot even get into the UFC much less get a shot at upper level ranked contenders.

I find it even more distasteful that this fighter happens to be a teammate of the UFC WW champion that can't be bothered to so much lift a pinky to help HIS career along.

Why should GSP give this opera singer ANYTHING? Me, me, me, ME, me, me, me Woodley hasn't earned legend status.

GSP's prodigy Rory Macdonald already WHOOPED Tyron's ass. Like he gets the master by losing to the pupil?

WTF ME, ME. Stop being a selfish P and do SOMETHING for Askren FFS.

Distasteful... Eh lmao. This mma not ballet bud. Greasy business

The guys done it twice over..why again.. and Woodley and dominant is a loose term right now.. lest we forget what Rory did to him

He already ruled over welterweight for ages. He has nothing left to prove there.

Exactly..wtf else does GSP have to prove at WW anymore ..there's no reason to climb Mount Everest three times

GSP vs Woodley will happen....but at LW once GSP becomes of a 3 division champ and fights Conor and/or Khabib. The fight will be a blockbuster around Summer 2020. Woodley may or may not be WW champ at this point in time but he'll have an opportunity to be a 2 division champ. Bump this post when this happens.

People need to stop looking for things to be upset about.

GSP has been avoiding fighting "brothers" since making it big.
There were no top black fighters at WW that earned a title shot vs GSP lol Which "brother" did he duck??? Name one fighter at WW. I'll wait.

When he came back Robbie Lawler was champion you fucking moron.

only thing gsp and woodley have in common

fat bald man hates them equally
<31>

Risk highly outweighs the reward. I wouldn't want to fight Tyrone either if I was GSP

Cut him some slack. He is out of his prime, why would he want to fight Prime Woodley. High risk low reward. To become WW champion?
For what? He already defended million times.
It's 155 or a money fight.

Back