Its bizzare to me that people are bitching about this Mania

I’ve been to 5. THte whole mania weekend is incredibly fun. As a whole it’s much more than the sum of its parts. It’s not about watching a bunch of matches. It’s an awesome experience.
it’s like baseball. you don’t go for the game; you go for the tailgating, the booze, and standing in long lines for shitty nachos and hot dogs

it’s like baseball. you don’t go for the game; you go for the tailgating, the booze, and standing in long lines for shitty nachos and hot dogs
o.jpg

Last time I went to a game they ran out of the helmets and I had to eat it out of a cardboard tray like the scrub that I am.

<DCrying>
those nachos look so good i would eat them out of a hooker’s purse

Sorry I'm making another thread I don't even care. This shit just baffles me. So you have

AJ-Nak
Roman-Brock
D Bryan's return vs Sami/Ko
The Ronda tag match
Asuka-Charlotte
Braun vs the Tag champs
Taker-Cena
the U.S. title four way with Rusev now
The I.C. triple threat with Miz/Rollins/Balor
Nia-Bliss
The two Battle Royals

yet there are people actually bitching about it......I mean seriously.......This card compared to WM 32/33 looks like god damn WM 17!

I ask a genuine question. Given the people involved, be honest with yourself for a second....Just how much better could they have booked it? I mean seriously. This likely goes down as an all timer and is super fun to watch..

Sorry. I know I am suppose to hate WWE. But I have to give them credit where it is due. Its a damn good card.

Who cares about these matches when the build up to it and storylines are complete dog shit.

What don't you get? Did you forget that having a gimmick and a decent storyline is essential to Pro Wrestling?

Before I start reading this thread I just wanted to go ahead and put

"Duuuuuur I'm not a wrestling fan I'm an Attitude Era fan durrrrrr"

I was just being a smart ass cause I dont watch WWE(Im a ring action guy, not a 47 minute opening promo guy)
Never been to Wrestlemania but if it came down to watching it on tv or actually going to a live show, I'd choose the bingo hall every time
I'll never believe that you're telling the truth here.

Damn. For once no one bitched that it's not the Attitude Era anymore.

Damn. For once no one bitched that it's not the Attitude Era anymore.
The AE is the most overrated era in the long history of pro wrestling in any country

90% of it was an embarrassment. They just had two of the three biggest stars in the history of american wrestling combined with the greatest heel in the history of american wrestling

All the other garbage just went along for the ride

It’s a travesty that AJ isn’t fighting Orton. That would bring prestige to the belt AND would be the fight the world wants.

The AE is the most overrated era in the long history of pro wrestling in any country

90% of it was an embarrassment. They just had two of the three biggest stars in the history of american wrestling combined with the greatest heel in the history of american wrestling

All the other garbage just went along for the ride
Surprised I'm not the only one who thinka this way.

The Angle/RR vs HHH/Steph will be trash
Brocks work rate has been garbage and its all to put Roman over and no one wants to see that
AJ/Nak will be the match of the card and it wont be as good as the match they had at WK

and this is biggest show of the year? Shit the stuff going on with the Bullet Club/The Elite/Cody is 10x more entertaining than anything this Mania season.

Almost forgot , at this point does anyone really want to see a retired Undertaker that shouldve been done when the streak was wrestle anymore?

Shit the stuff going on with the Bullet Club/The Elite/Cody is 10x more entertaining than anything this Mania season.
Jobbing left and right and playing around with Joey Ryan is more entertaining?

Back