It's been over half a year with Miky Gall healthy not negotiating any possible fight...

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Where dfaq is he?
Dan Hardy's old retired announcer ass refuses his call outs suddenly the kid disappears...

probably wants conor, gsp or mayweather

It's weird, you'd think after beating superstars sage and punk he'd be headlining some major ppvs

It's weird, you'd think after beating superstars sage and punk he'd be headlining some major ppvs
The way you put it he's a retard who wasted the abillity to surpass Brock level name-value.
Should have struck while the iron is hot ffs...

Edit: i see him complaining about checks more than MM in the future

He is waiting for GSP

The way you put it he's a retard who wasted the abillity to surpass Brock level name-value.
Should have struck while the iron is hot ffs...

Edit: i see him complaining about checks more than MM in the future
Huh? I was being sarcastic because he called out sage and punk thinking it would build his name but no one really gave a shit about sage or punk

Huh? I was being sarcastic because he called out sage and punk thinking it would build his name but no one really gave a shit about sage or punk
Sarcastic? Nobody gave a shit?
Punk had the WWE fanbase behind him.

Sage was making 400k staring out in the UFC while sherdog was flodding with homoerotic wagons for him.

Brah, I could make a bigger name losing to these two than Gall's shit busniness decisions. You have no idea what ur talking about.

Its weird when some hardcore fans like u think all the casuals share their views.

just need them big names so he can retire after 4 fights.

Your sarcasm might be misplaced. There are 540:ish fighters on UFC roster. Most of them are unknown, while people actually bother to make discussion threads about Mickey Gall.

He's going up to 265 to fight twice per year. Has a good face for 265.

I'm just waiting for him to fight bam bam, he beat sage last so he should fight the guy who beat sage right? Think he's taking some time to make sure he's 100% ready cause bam bam is no joke. But I could be wrong.

Good thing CM Punk have tried MMA. Now we have threads like these. Thanks for delivering , guys

He is boring and none care about this dad kisser

was a shit callout.

His momentum was his callouts then he goes and lays a doozy.

Waiting for a rematch with Phil Brooks

Sarcastic? Nobody gave a shit?
Punk had the WWE fanbase behind him.

Sage was making 400k staring out in the UFC while sherdog was flodding with homoerotic wagons for him.

Brah, I could make a bigger name losing to these two than Gall's shit busniness decisions. You have no idea what ur talking about.

Its weird when some hardcore fans like u think all the casuals share their views.
You think casuals know who sage is? I've ever heard him dis cussed outside this forum. And where are you getting 400k pay from? Highest I can find is 80k. Which yes that's still a lot but he's not paid a lot because dana thought he could make him a star. Numbers don't show him to actually be a popular star with casuals.

And if cm punk was such a big star with the entire WWE fan base backing him why did 203 only do 400k ppv buys?

WME-IMG secretly hates Mickey Gall for destroying their plans for CM Punk and Sage.

Back