It's been over 5 months since CM Punks last fight, when are they gonna announce

Fuck CM Punk; Nobody wants to see that garbage step foot in the cage ever again.

punk should fight sage. They're both coming off losses to someone who was supposed to be a can. let them redeem themselves

God I hope it's CM Punk vs Cyborg Justino in the first intersex sanctioned pro-MMA match.

Sage would eat punk alive.
Sage would rape CM Punk. That's why it's a fight I want to see. This guy needs to be humbled. Then send him packing back to the WWE where he belongs. The rabid WWE fans want him back bad. But going 0-2 in MMA might hurt him with the younger WWE fans. They know WWE isnt real but to suspend disbelief that cm punk can beat a John cena or Aj styles I don't know how that works among the man children.

Sage would rape CM Punk. That's why it's a fight I want to see. This guy needs to be humbled. Then send him packing back to the WWE where he belongs. The rabid WWE fans want him back bad. But going 0-2 in MMA might hurt him with the younger WWE fans. They know WWE isnt real but to suspend disbelief that cm punk can beat a John cena or Aj styles I don't know how that works among the man children.
I think me vs CM Punk would be a competitive fight.

I always felt like freakshows should fight other freak shows. Like giant Silva vs akebono. Get a washed up prowrestler to fight cm punk. I remember the green ranger wanted to fight punk. That would have been great
Exactly

Back