It's been over 5 months since CM Punks last fight, when are they gonna announce

I would love to see him against a Legacy up and comer!!!

I think ppv > tuf ratings. They already had that stupid show the making of punk or whatever. They don't want to give away CM Punk fights for free especially on tuf and especially if he loses. Unless they pay some regional fighter to lose to Punk on the show. Then we're headed to murky waters. I couldnt see the Fertitas working a fight because of the blowback. But I could see WME doing it. They're a faceless mega corporation.

PPV > TUF ratings but TUF Rating + PPV is better then just PPV. There isn't anyone on the roster Punk is likely to beat. They can bring in someone to the TUF house he could beat.

Duh that's the point. If he wants a fight give it to him. Gall wasn't supposed to mean shit either. He just turned out to be a stud

Gall got the Punk fight because he's someone the UFC wanted to push. He wasn't picked at random, you dope.

That's how Punk should be used. It makes no sense to waste him on a guy who has no name value and won't fight again.

I think he's still destined for greatness, the Gallaway fight is a fluke..

Gall got the Punk fight because he's someone the UFC wanted to push. He wasn't picked at random, you dope.

That's how Punk should be used. It makes no sense to waste him on a guy who has no name value and won't fight again.

Gall got the Punk fight because he asked Dana for it. It's on video.

Gall got the Punk fight because he asked Dana for it. It's on video.

Of course. Gall is a "Looking for a Fight" prospect, like Sage. They want him to succeed. He was on LFaF, then a UFC prelim, then on The Evolution of Punk, then the Punk fight, then a co-main with Sage.

It's all one big push. The idea that the UFC thought he was some scrub for Punk to beat is just plain ridiculous. Punk was never a long term investment. Gall is.

If he fights again have him fight another retard celebrity this time.

33m51lk.jpg
looks like he's galloping in on a horse

This cm punk guy acts like a total douche nozzle on Twitter while he should be training not to suck at fighting. GSP never tweeted. He had a company handle it for him. He fucking trained his ass off. Didn't have the time to waste. I want to see him fight again because I want to see him flatlined and cut. The UFC should have never signed this clown.

While other real fighters on win streaks are cut or not renewed.

Goddamn, that was a horrible idea.

I really believe he thought "I'm gonna just walk up to this guy, punch him in the mouth and earn fastest KO in UFC history".

He just isn't a natural striker.

If he hasn't learned it by now, I don't think he's likely to pick it up.

I believe that even in the bush leagues, he's likely to pick up losses.

His wife is hawt af, though. Don't think it would be good for her to see him getting wrecked too much.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/yx0nxj4bt/]
imagehost[/url]

I really believe he thought "I'm gonna just walk up to this guy, punch him in the mouth and earn fastest KO in UFC history".

In defense of CM Punk, in all honesty, that part really isn't his fault. His coach Duke Roufus told him to do exactly that.

Dana just announced he is fighting GSP.

In defense of CM Punk, in all honesty, that part really isn't his fault. His coach Duke Roufus told him to do exactly that.

That's terrible coaching.

He has a guy fighting his first fight, who isn't a natural striker, to basically go in with disrespect towards the opponent, and try to clown on him really quickly.

He has a guy fighting his first fight, who isn't a natural striker, to basically go in with disrespect towards the opponent, and try to clown on him really quickly.
That's your best bet as a terribly out skilled fighter. The levels between Gall and Punk are night and day. The best he could hope for was a fluke KO. Because Punk wasn't gonna outgrapple Gall

In fairness to his coach... that probably was his best shot, lol.

Punk had close to zero chance no matter how you slice it.

He learned from a very early age to not hit your opponent from training rasslin.

His best shot is bush leagues.

We have Legacy here in TX but there's lower levels than even that.

Even then, he might not win.

Back