It's an occasion, you can choose any restaurant.

Bravo, 3rd post nailed it. I was just there a month ago but it's Peter Luger's for me. I love steak and nowhere I've ever been does it as well as Luger's.

Where in PA? I'm in the lehigh valley myself.

I thought you moved to the West Coast?

I went white water rafting on the Lehigh river on Saturday..... Yesterday there was a news report of 150 of 200 rafters missing during that storm......

Garde Manger in Montreal. Chuck Hughes’ restaurant. Probably need to book a table 5-6 weeks in advance though.

For those who don’t know Chuck, he beat Bobby Flay on Iron Chef.

I thought you moved to the West Coast?

I went white water rafting on the Lehigh river on Saturday..... Yesterday there was a news report of 150 of 200 rafters missing during that storm......

Not yet, that's still in the works. I did sell my house though...

I'll still be around for a month or two. Weather/flooding has been pretty crazy up here. Glad to hear you survived homie.

Lydia Bastiach’s

Lydia’s Italy Resturaunt in Downtown KC

Pasta Trio and an old fashioned made with rye bourbon

Because it's sherdog?

tenor.gif

Lydia Bastiach’s

Lydia’s Italy Resturaunt in Downtown KC

Pasta Trio and an old fashioned made with rye bourbon

Even though she's Croatian. I watched her show with her mother and she wasn't even speaking Italian -- WTF? Her mother was talking to her in Croatian.

Good lord, some of ya'll live close. @PolishHeadlock wife and I are taking a train from where we live, Lancaster, to Philly for a "Romantic Getaway" at an Air BnB close to the Rocky steps in Philly. Let me know of some "Must Eat" places we need to hit up the 2-3 days we are there.

Good lord, some of ya'll live close. @PolishHeadlock wife and I are taking a train from where we live, Lancaster, to Philly for a "Romantic Getaway" at an Air BnB close to the Rocky steps in Philly. Let me know of some "Must Eat" places we need to hit up the 2-3 days we are there.

Let me know what kind of food you like and a budget you're comfortable with.

Also make sure you check out Reading Terminal Market, there are a bunch of great food stands there.

since corporate places are like Communist or something, there is pretty well renowned hole in the wall spot in my area
Pappy's and Harriets in Pioneertown, has a 4.5/5 on yelp w/ over 1k reviews, also has pretty random live concerts (Paul McCartney a few years back, etc...named by Billboard a top 10 hidden gem club in the US fwiw)

Bourdain did a segment here also, RIP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pappy_&_Harriet's

Where go, what get?
There's a place in Baltimore called Joe's Crabshack... I had a swordfish steak there, fileted and stuffed with fresh Maryland Blue Crab.

Incredible flavor, filling, relatively simple. Would go there another thousand times for the same meal.

Heyooooo
Joe's Crabshack is all over the US... and that place sucks balls.

I'd rather go to Ruth's Chris

I'd rather go to South Beach Grille here in Ocean Beach and eat fish tacos than go to pretty much any of those overprices crab/lobster places.

I'm easy to please with restaurants. I'd probably just go to le district in NYC for a steak or the Brazilian steakhouse around here. I like game meat and there was a place called bareburger in NY I liked as well that had boar, ostrich, venison, and bison.

Oh wait, what the hell am I talking about?
www.dreams.metroeve.com-medieval-times-dreams-meaning.jpg

Back