It's an occasion, you can choose any restaurant.

Babin's Seafood House in Houston

Any of their Gumbos and any of their main dishes.

One of my dreams is to dine at the rotating restaurant in the CN Tower in Toronto

We did that after high school graduation (grade 12). We had a morning ceremony and a bunch of us drove downtown to the CN tower for lunch.

I am a Texas Roadhouse man through and through. One 25 minutes from my house always nails my steaks, and who can say no to an onion blossom and some cinnamon buttered bread...

Blooming Onion >> onion blossom imo

In NYC I'd go with Bar Pitti in SoHo.

In Paris I'd go with Boutary (had great meal there 3 weeks ago).

I'll back you up on Bar Pitti. Went there on your recommendation and it was great. Also reasonably priced especially for NYC.

I'll back you up on Bar Pitti. Went there on your recommendation and it was great. Also reasonably priced especially for NYC.

Good enough for Heidi Klum and Jay-Z, good enough for schleps like you and me.

yes, owned by Landrys (same company as Rainforest Café, Claimjumper, Landry's, and a few other chains)

I worked there in college in downtown SD, right behind the Convention Center
I ate at Landry's in Myrtle Beach last week. I've never been big on alligator, but the gator appetizer was fucking awesome and so was the stuffed crab.

One of my dreams is to dine at the rotating restaurant in the CN Tower in Toronto

30b7e309b37edd46354969d3605d8264.jpg

I'd take a Rose, Alberta prime rib and bison tartare for the appetiser.

I went to an event there. Open bar and appetizers. Was okay.

I also went to the rotating place at the Stratesphere in vegas.

I'd also consider a dim sum meal with soup dumplings at a chinatown location in Philly.

In NYC I'd go with Bar Pitti in SoHo.

In Paris I'd go with Boutary (had great meal there 3 weeks ago).

I don't want to be a troll but we hit up Balthazar (sp?) in NYC. It was a flat out NYC tip factory. It seems like more and more NYC is just a rushed, pretentious experience.

The gastropub at the Ace hotel was great a few years ago but also seems downhill.

Alinea I guess. It's supposed to be the best in the chicagoland area.

Back