"It's Absurd" - 6 Baltimore Schools Have Zero Students Proficient In State Math, English Tests

SensaiRambo

Bow to your sensai
Banned
Reaction score
Liberals+Unions+Unlimited taxpayer funds= a huge embarrassing failure, how can democrats argue that they are not the party of illiterate thieves? <45>

"Baltimore schools spend a staggering $16,000 per student - the fourth-highest rate in the nation - and still an investigation by Fox45's Project Baltimore revealed that at six city schools, not one student scored proficient on either the statewide tests for English and math.
At West Baltimore's Frederick Douglass High, one of five high schools and one middle school where not one student scored a four or a five on the state test, only one out of 185 students who took the test last year scored a three, while 165 students scored a one, the lowest possible score.

"In fact, only 50% of Frederick Douglass students ever graduate."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...o-students-proficient-state-math-english-test

I attended university in Baltimore. It's a shithole.

Occasionally, I see people wandering my building who are likely illiterate because they can't make heads or tails of the fucking directory and I guess they intend to knock on each and every door until they find their destination. It's really sad.

It's because of pour spellin and there grahamer ain't so grate neither.

Destruction of family

Absent fathers.

No role models

Idiot mothers with 17 children with different "baby daddies".

I mean....this is a

"I'm not surprised motherfuckers.gif"

Moment

Not really sure what the city should do about this.

Even if the school system is horrible, most if not all should be able to pass that test on their own if they put any kind of effort.

Lol, that's not the school or the "liberals" fault, these students suck

There are still schools open in Baltimore?

150429washington.jpg

No one should have guns because these people shouldn't have guns.

War On Drugs in action, IMO.

End the drug war and lot of these problems are a lot easier to fix.

Academic tests are whatever, real smarts are honed in the streets.

That's because they're lowering standards of education in schools and when they take up real tests it's too challenging for them.
In some schools in my place they even have the grade system removed and replaced with something more pc and less offensive.You don't have A,B,C,D and E to judge one's level any more,instead now it's I for Inconsistent or P for Progressing.

Read an interesting novel a few years ago about the strategies students and parents participate in to get their kids into Ivys.

One minor character transferred from her nice suburban high school to the lowest "ranked" school the city. That way she could go from "very good student" to valedictorian.

I wonder if folks will do that in real life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back