Its 2017,what are you excited for?

Nioh, Nier: Automata, the new zelda, Divinity: OS2, Torment, SMT 5 if that makes it out this year, Horizon zero dawn, For Honor, the new south park, Cuphead, Absolver, Vampyr, Pyre, Tekken 7, the new mahvel, Persona 5, God of War if that makes it out this year.
Oh, and I'm kinda looking forward to the new spiderman. Not expecting anything great, but I hope it's good. Love me some swinging mechanics.
Also forgot about the new call of cthulhu game. I really hope that turns out good. Need some good hp lovecraft to help me forget about that mountains of madness thing.

Zelda, Mario, South Park, maybe Disega of whatever it is. Heard it was good.

ill add two more tho i doubt they will be released this year

Camelot Unchained
Crowfall

Persona 5
Mass Effect
I was excited for Torment, but its combat looks terrible and some of the overall feel just isnt doing it for me
Was super excited for phoenix point but I think it died
Yakuza 0
Mechwarrior

Bannerlord
Blackwake
Fortnite
Star Citizen (if it happens)
Borderlands 3 (if it happens)

First I'm hearing about this game, what differentiates it from the 1000's of other mmorpgs out there?
The game will be almost 100% pvp focused and its all about big open world realm vs realm battles with three factions fighting eachother. There seems to be similarities to the old game Dark Age of Camelot however i never played it but i did play Warhammer Online so i can somewhat relate to the realm vs realm aspect of the game.

The combat itself will be a hybrid between the traditional tab targeting style combat WoW style and actionbased like GW2/Tera or atleast thats what the devs are aiming for.

Your character will not have one big HP that will determine how much damage you take before you die but instead each limb has its own HP and depending where you get hit will affect how your character performs.
The designer has said that he is not trying to make a game for the masses but instead is aiming for a nieche audience that wants a skillbased pvp focused game but then again thats them hyping their own game so take it how you want.

http://camelotunchained.com/v3/realms/

Edit: be aware that the only footage shown atm is just an engine test so almost everything is just placeholder stuff

Nioh, Nier: Automata, the new zelda, Divinity: OS2, Torment, SMT 5 if that makes it out this year, Horizon zero dawn, For Honor, the new south park, Cuphead, Absolver, Vampyr, Pyre, Tekken 7, the new mahvel, Persona 5, God of War if that makes it out this year.
Oh, and I'm kinda looking forward to the new spiderman. Not expecting anything great, but I hope it's good. Love me some swinging mechanics.
Also forgot about the new call of cthulhu game. I really hope that turns out good. Need some good hp lovecraft to help me forget about that mountains of madness thing.

You have great taste sir.

Just played the demo for Nier:Automata, onboard af now

Mainly Mass Effect, hopefully it doesn't disappoint

Just played the demo for Nier:Automata, onboard af now

Combat system is so deep even in the demo, the soundtrack is godly, the pace changing sidescrolling and over the head bits are great, and the damn boss fights with perspecive changes <bball2><{dayum}>

Here's some of the moves you might have missed bro.

Back