Italy: Elections on Sunday. Populist Victory?

ps: on side note some femen activist tried to protest against berlusconi flashing tits at him
1520190842611.jpg--.jpg

femen.png

Wich is kinda like try to fight Dracula throwing blood at him.

Got to say femen activist (at least the flashing tits ones) seem all 7/10 minimum, so i can't hate on whatever cause they're flashing tits for. Brave

Berlusconi's getting old. He turned away from the young lady. Prime Bernie with That Look in his eye would have ravished her on top of the table, on live TV, while shouting, "BUNGA BUNGA!" Then won the election by a landslide.

Also: Wood. With the fury of a Roman Legion:)

Last edited:
First projections seem to say what i "predicted"

prima_proiezione.jpg

-Right-wing alliance having the majority of votes
-Movimento 5 Stelle second because ran alone, but most voted of all as single party
-Left-wing alliance ending up third by decent margin
-Nobody cared about the left party nobody care about

Kinda hilarious:
Di Battista (Movimento5S) «Adesso tutti dovranno parlare con noi!»
v
«Now everybody will have to talk with us!»
v

v
evil-raccoon.jpg

ps: on side note some femen activist tried to protest against berlusconi flashing tits at him
1520190842611.jpg--.jpg

femen.png

Wich is kinda like try to fight Dracula throwing blood at him.

Got to say femen activist (at least the flashing tits ones) seem all 7/10 minimum, so i can't hate on whatever cause they're flashing tits for. Brave

Can anyone explain the logic of "I'm protesting, look at my tits"?

I feel like no straight guy, has paid any attention to what you wrote, and the women are too busy judging themselves, or the topless girl in comparison.

Don't get me wrong. Yeah, more tits.........not complaining, but it is weird to me.

Can anyone explain the logic of "I'm protesting, look at my tits"?

I feel like no straight guy, has paid any attention to what you wrote, and the women are too busy judging themselves, or the topless girl in comparison.

Don't get me wrong. Yeah, more tits.........not complaining, but it is weird to me.

I don't know, but as said the /10 score of these that did it for what i remember has ever been kinda high

Wich if you think about it, in a flashing-tits situation is all that matter

Let the Mafia, N'Drangheta, Camorra run the country. They will eliminate anyone not pulling their weight, and anyone disloyal, anyone trying to take what is theirs. Everyone in the country will have to be on their toes, be tough, and put in the necessary work to get ahead.
You watch too many movies

Let the Mafia, N'Drangheta, Camorra run the country. They will eliminate anyone not pulling their weight, and anyone disloyal, anyone trying to take what is theirs. Everyone in the country will have to be on their toes, be tough, and put in the necessary work to get ahead.

<YeahOKJen>

I am rather pessimistic: all the parties including the future leaders sucks . I mean one of them is able to market himself and the other would be a fine salersman because his pretty look ( I mean the mixed one) but I don't think they are remotly competent enough to navigate in those times.
The facts that those people won, 20 years ago they would be considered like a side note, it the measure upon how infuriate the italian people is. The democratic party including their court of actors, singers etc methodically eroded their consensus becoming the scapegoat of all the problems and I don't stop to aks myself how they have been so stupid..

man, mama merkel is really bringing europe together. very competent woman.

So what happens?
Berlusconi / Salvini coalition ?

if thats the case its "bye bye economic migrants "

Yeah, England probably won't be the only one. I can definitely see another country getting fed up and saying "I'm out". Pretty sure a lot have thought about it.

The problem is, that it is really only the rich countries who can afford to leave. Sure a country like Poland may talk tough but without EU funds they go back to 3rd world shithole status.

These migrants are really messing things up
Yes and the way how they administrated the crysis , following directive from outside, insulting the italian people ( the lower classes) caused a 5 points ( at minimum) loss.
They were thinking , perhaps, that right italians would not vote for them anyway, dunno ...and don't understand that hard core rightwingers are a minimal percentage, most people vote for their interest and ( surprise) for what they do perceive is the interest of the country.
Like automatons they keep going to made the same mistakes, leaning at thugs and moronic celebrities for mantain the consensus and in this way allowing the right to wins hand down.
Personally I don't trust in the winnners, 5 star or in the norther league, they seems two sharp salesmen ( B to C genre) don't particolary bright

The problem is, that it is really only the rich countries who can afford to leave. Sure a country like Poland may talk tough but without EU funds they go back to 3rd world shithole status.

Funny!!
Poland has a high standard of living and you say they will go back to "third world status" .

Just run an image search of any Polish town and you will see that its a high level country..
The EU only makes Germany rich. They dont need it.

Funny!!
Poland has a high standard of living and you say they will go back to "third world status" .

Just run an image search of any Polish town and you will see that its a high level country..
The EU only makes Germany rich. They dont need it.

Yeah because Poland get 9 billion Euro from the EU each year. The free movement of labor has also benefitted Poland in a massive way. Without those things, say bye bye to those nice cities.

Polish farmers, who make up a pretty big chunk of Polands economy would also be royally fucked without EU help.

Yeah because Poland get 9 billion Euro from the EU each year. The free movement of labor has also benefitted Poland in a massive way. Without those things, say bye bye to those nice cities.

Polish farmers, who make up a pretty big chunk of Polands economy would also be royally fucked without EU help.
yeah, but guess what? they'll still never gonna take in refugees.

yeah, but guess what? they'll still never gonna take in refugees.

Ohh they will bend to the EU. They don´t have a choice. Despite posturing polish politicians. It´s all hot air. Once EU starts talking economic sanctions they will fold like a lawn chair.

Back