It will take 6 months of training for a Boxer to have Nate Diaz Kicks/Leg checking/Wrestling skills.

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why people think a boxer will get killed in MMA.

Diaz literally has beginners kicks and meh wrestling(Not that he cares because he has BJJ)......He is literally a flat footed boxer in MMA.

Canelo, GGG, or Mayweather can totally get Nate Diaz kicking/leg checking/wrestling skills in around 6 months.

Hell, I think they will beat Nate Diaz in a kickboxing match right now...that's how little Nate Diaz uses kicks.

Once Canelo/GGG/Mayweather etc get used to kicks....they will be way better than Nate Diaz in the stand up in MMA.

Now they would be effective against certain fighters like Conor, and other stand up fighters....true Wrestling fighters like Khabib and Ferguson will kill em....However they still have a chance.

This is why Canelo/GGG would destroy Conor in an MMA match...simply a bad matchup...I mean if Diaz did that to Conor with flat footed pillow fisting boxing...imagine what a real boxer will do.

you're unbelievably naive...

I'd say closer to 6 minutes

It will take more than 6 years to get on Nate bjj level

you're unbelievably naive...
FoolhardyClassicChinchilla.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Benson+Henderson+Low+Kicks+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

yeah bro...doubt a pro boxer, could get Diaz Leg checking skills, and kicks in 6 months...Just look at his amazing checking/kick skills lol.

It will take more than 6 years to get on Nate bjj level
I agree......just like it will take Nate, his whole lifetime to reach Canelo/GGG boxing skills.

The point is...this is MMA.....Boxers already have a good foundation to build on....Nate has proven that a simple boxing style is enough to reach top 10 in LW.

Obviously a Boxer would have more trouble on the ground....but if he develops his TDD much better than Nates or close to it...He will go very far

I agree......just like it will take Nate, his whole lifetime to reach Canelo/GGG boxing skills.

The point is...this is MMA.....Boxers already have a good foundation to build on....Nate has proven that a simple boxing style is enough to reach top 10 in LW.

Obviously a Boxer would have more trouble on the ground....but if he develops his TDD much better than Nates or close to it...He will go very far
Not my point.theres a reason why not many figter want to take Nate down because he’s dangerous off his back

definitely. maybe add another week to get his jiu jitsu skills, whatever those are.

I don't see why people think a boxer will get killed in MMA.

Diaz literally has beginners kicks and meh wrestling(Not that he cares because he has BJJ)......He is literally a flat footed boxer in MMA.

Canelo, GGG, or Mayweather can totally get Nate Diaz kicking/leg checking/wrestling skills in around 6 months.

Hell, I think they will beat Nate Diaz in a kickboxing match right now...that's how little Nate Diaz uses kicks.

Once Canelo/GGG/Mayweather etc get used to kicks....they will be way better than Nate Diaz in the stand up in MMA.

Now they would be effective against certain fighters like Conor, and other stand up fighters....true Wrestling fighters like Khabib and Ferguson will kill em....However they still have a chance.

This is why Canelo/GGG would destroy Conor in an MMA match...simply a bad matchup...I mean if Diaz did that to Conor with flat footed pillow fisting boxing...imagine what a real boxer will do.

Dude, Conor out wrestled Holloway with only one knee. Conor isn’t going to outwrestle high level wrestlers, but if he needed to wrestle a boxer he definitely can.

Nice try though.

I think any boxer at any level beats CM Punk with little or no MMA training in an MMA fight. And that's all I got to say about that

Yeah, but when you take a boxer down they're fucked.

When you take Nate Diaz down, unless you have very good BJJ, you're the one who's fucked.

Nate Diaz's ?.. they kinda have that level already by default. :D

Not my point.theres a reason why not many figter want to take Nate down because he’s dangerous off his back
I think he is much dangerous in his stand up.

He has been lay n prayed plenty of times.

Wrong.

When Nate gets taken down he survives off his BJJ skills. That's why he can afford to get taken down.

If RDA took Canelo down, he would beat the dogshit out of him way worse than he did to Nate. He'd stop him within the round.

Dude, Conor out wrestled Holloway with only one knee. Conor isn’t going to outwrestle high level wrestlers, but if he needed to wrestle s boxer he definitely can.

Nice try though.

FoolhardyClassicChinchilla.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Benson+Henderson+Low+Kicks+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

yeah bro...doubt a pro boxer, could get Diaz Leg checking skills, and kicks in 6 months...Just look at his amazing checking/kick skills lol.

Who is that in your av?

Back