It was great to see Jeremy Stephens humiliated

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He really deserved to get put in his place. That guy(I forgot his name) is unlikeable af in and out of the octagon. Will this humiliation stick with him forever?

Who is Jebediah Steven

If you forgot his name just ask your mom, I assume she writes your thread titles?

Lol typical wimpy Connie fanbase... All about one liners, show, and glamour... NONE about #ThatLife

Apparently Stephens made Connie lock himself in a closet when he looked for him backstage.

#SHOOK
104454202_10.jpg

I hate him too, white boy talking ghetto on twitter and the dude is already a father. Grow up and be a fkn men. Glad Conor shut him off lol

He really deserved to get put in his place. That guy(I forgot his name) is unlikeable af in and out of the octagon. Will this humiliation stick with him forever?
lol man new fans are the worst. The guys a killer and puts on exciting fight after exciting fight. Conors come back was lame. You guys need to get over yourselves if any of you co nor nut huggers are over 20 years old you need to take a serious look in the mirror

He's a punk, I hope nothing but the worst for him

I like him. His fights with Bermudez and Holloway are classics.

This guy has had great battles.
Stout, lauzon, davis, etc...
A true storied career. But also,
he's had some god damn snoozers.
Pettis, guillard, etc...

Though, his resurgence at 45 has
been great.

Beef gotta start somewhere, he used to fight at LW, KTFO the former champ RDA....Wouldnt mind watching it if Stephens can keep winning, and so does Conor.

Oh Conor fans..... I'm glad to see MMA is starting to get more interest from the 12-17 male demographic.

He's just begging for a fight with conor

He needs to get in line

Back