It was ALL KZ’s fault, come to peace with it

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
if ur a KZ fan, a Yair fan, or just a fight fan. Let’s stop with the excuses and saying things to explain your frustration away.

KZ played with fire and got burned badly.

Dont complain about the hugging, cuz if KZ won u kz fanboys wouldve not even cared.

Lets stop with the lucky elbow that lands 0.001% crap. It was a move that knocked out a professional fighter.

Stop with the he was winning til he lost, he came in swinging and if he KO’d yair it wouldve been the same thing.

Just know that both fighters stock did not go down, as KZ showed his same relenting style. Yair showed he can take a shot and has heart. Both guys showed heart. KZ made a stupid decision and he got brutally KO’d.

Good night.

Is this really a thing or something you're imagining? There might be a couple stragglers who are die hard KZ fans, but it's not like a bunch of Conor nutthuggers or anything. You're reaching here, TS. Most of us just appreciate KZ for what he is and are commenting about it, but I ain't butthurt one bit about getting to watch that ballet of violence I just witnessed.

He was epically winning till he went full tard and lost at the 25:00 mark.

Nah, that elbow by Yair was some shit that not even Neo from the Matrix could have dodged.

KZ relies too much on his toughness.

He was epically winning till he went full tard and lost at the 25:00 mark.

Nah, that elbow by Yair was some shit that not even Neo from the Matrix could have dodged.

He literally threw that exact combination over and over again the entire fight.

Everyone cries when fighters play it safe while up, and don't go for the finish, but if it's someone who's popular?

if ur a KZ fan, a Yair fan, or just a fight fan. Let’s stop with the excuses and saying things to explain your frustration away.

KZ played with fire and got burned badly.

Dont complain about the hugging, cuz if KZ won u kz fanboys wouldve not even cared.

Lets stop with the lucky elbow that lands 0.001% crap. It was a move that knocked out a professional fighter.

Stop with the he was winning til he lost, he came in swinging and if he KO’d yair it wouldve been the same thing.

Just know that both fighters stock did not go down, as KZ showed his same relenting style. Yair showed he can take a shot and has heart. Both guys showed heart. KZ made a stupid decision and he got brutally KO’d.

Good night.

>Yair showed he has heart

Lol what? Dudes probably one of the few Mexican fighters on the planet without a heart. Dudes a DUCK.

<36>
<36>
<36>

Poor KZ, another FOTY contender where he lost in a shitty way (robbed in garcia 1), but that hellbow was truly out out of hell and they made the Bleed God happy in Denver fucking Colorado, where it all began

Someone can be bummed out KZ lost on a crazy strike without taking anything away from Yair or the fight. Or wish he didn't agree to touch up gloves with ten seconds to go (just bizarre) and still acknowledge it was his decision.

Like someone already posted, just fans shooting the shit about an exciting fight. That's what this place is for

Not gonna lie this fight result makes me sad .as a big kz fan I'd be able to accept it more if yair just beat him from bell to bell or you could see yair was the better man but we all clearly saw its kz. I had kz winning all five rounds up until the elbow.

Now we gotta wonder if kz still has a solid chin and will he be the same after that. If his chin is gone that's gonna suck.

This one hurts I'm gonna pack my gravity bong and go to sleep .

Last edited:
Not gonna lie this fight result makes me sad .as a big kz fan I'd be able to accept it more if yair just beat him from bell to bell or you could see yair was the better man but we all cleaeky saw its kz. I ha kz winning all five rounds up until the elbow.

Now we gotta wonder if kz still has a solid chin and will he be the sane after that. If his chin is gone that's gonna suck.

This one hurts I'm gonna pack my gravity bong and go to sleep .

Luckiest elbow of all time and the luckiest moment of Yair's life. He will never repeat anything like that again.

Back