It should be illegal....

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For women’s MMA matches to be contested in a rash guard and board shorts.

You’re welcome, I’ve solved the plague that is WMMA.

It should be be death penalty for onetoeko to start a thread.

Honestly maybe this is why UFC's numbers have gone down. People see this shit and think this is all there is

Why would you watch wmma to begin with?

Women’s MMA should be illegal. Who wants to watch this garbage?

Don't want to see the pale soccer mom that just fought in board shorts

Honestly maybe this is why UFC's numbers have gone down. People see this shit and think this is all there is

Especially for the woman, and that's sad considering there's only a few WMMA Fighters who really look like they know what they're doing out there, but those fighters are few and far in between and spread out among 3-ish weight division.

These "Fighters" make you appreciate the real ones like Cris Cyborg, Rose, Joanna, Valentina etc, even more.

no you just made stronger the stereotype that men are hurr durr retards and think with their dicks and are automatically attracted to any woman as long as she is naked enough

fam, gtfo. i don't watch wmma to ogle women. hell, i don't watch wmma period (lol), but if i did it wouldn't be to classlessly give them power and attention by wasting my eyes' stamina and my brain's energy by looking at them, focusing on them and whatever else. if women want my attention and compliments and average sized wiener and income they have to give me something for it. simply existing or being on tv isn't enough

this is 2018 fam

no you just made stronger the stereotype that men are hurr durr retards and think with their dicks and are automatically attracted to any woman as long as she is naked enough

fam, gtfo. i don't watch wmma to ogle women. hell, i don't watch wmma period (lol), but if i did it wouldn't be to classlessly give them power and attention by wasting my eyes' stamina and my brain's energy by looking at them, focusing on them and whatever else. if women want my attention and compliments and average sized wiener and income they have to give me something for it. simply existing or being on tv isn't enough

this is 2018 fam

lol breh. Even female feminists don't like male feminists. It's all bullshit.

this is 2018 fam

I doubt the majority of people who watch WMMA could give a damn how the females look, case in point, Joanna, but what we don't want to see IS THIS SHIT GOING ON RIGHT NOW!

It should be either

A) WMMA is illegal
b) WMMA is not on main cards

On the real though, why are WMMA fighters allowed to wear rashguards?

If you choose to wear that, I'm pretty sure no one wants to see you in less.
So, you haven't solved shit.

Back