It seems most people don't want to have daughters

This thread is extremely revealing and reeks of stereotypical false alpha bravado you would see from high schoolers, its kind of pathetic tbh. I really hope some of you never breed. I doubt that will be an issue anyway.

The thought of changing diapers seems like a masculinity destroyer.
No thanks! No kids for me

Why would any man want a daughter?

Me and my ex used to talk about this all the time. I tried explaining I want a son to teach martial arts to, to carry on my A+ genetics, teach how to be a man etc...

She would always say "well you can still teach a girl martial arts and how to be tough. She could be the next Ronda Rousey"

No....not the same. I want a son to carry on my legacy. Not a butch daughter.

If I end up with a daughter one day I will still love her. But not I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't be massive disappointed for a while.

Sounds like you're projecting your own unfulfilled dreams onto your son. What if your boy wants to be the next great ballet dancer instead of the next Conor Mcgregor?

LOL at sherdoggers thinking they'd all have to fend off countless dicks because they'd all have highly desirable daughters.

funny-gif-fat-women-bite-joke-close.gif

Sounds like you're projecting your own unfulfilled dreams onto your son. What if your boy wants to be the next great ballet dancer instead of the next Conor Mcgregor?
Ill be honest, yes I am. I had plans of becoming a fighter. I honestly felt like I would be a champion right now, but I was derailed by injury. I want to pass on my genetics to a son and teach him to do what I couldnt.

If he would rather be a ballet dancer instead though? Perfect. Just be the best fucking ballet dancer the world has ever seen. I wont think less of him.

Ill be honest, yes I am. I had plans of becoming a fighter. I honestly felt like I would be a champion right now, but I was derailed by injury. I want to pass on my genetics to a son and teach him to do what I couldnt.

If he would rather be a ballet dancer instead though? Perfect. Just be the best fucking ballet dancer the world has ever seen. I wont think less of him.
hqdefault.jpg

i have a son and a daughter, i was scared of having a daughter as i never grew up with a sister. However, after having her, raising a daughter is as natural as raising a son as long as there is a wife to help with the raising.

The thought of changing diapers seems like a masculinity destroyer.
No thanks! No kids for me
Lots of threads on this topic and there's many ways to counter that. But i will add that having a daughter can turn you into a real softie and possibly change the way you view women.

I have a daughter and I wouldn’t mind having a few more. As long as you raised them right you have nothing to worry about. Daddy’s girls are the best.

I have all sorts of kids and grand kids. The boys are dicks when they are young, but pretty much get self reliant in the teen years. The girls are awesome, until they hit 12, and then there are going to be a lot of days you consider jumping off of a bridge. Around 23 they start to come back to being a normal person. I love my daughters, but Jesus fucking Christ they aged me when they hit puberty.

Before I had a daughter I didn't care about females.

Now I care about one.

I wanted a girl and I got one. Of course, I wanted a girl first and then a son, but the second half of the plan didn't come to fruition.

Well, we honestly didn't care when she fell pregnant what we had but that embryo died in the womb and my wife had to go through a DNC etc etc and we've gone through all the pain associated with that. After seeing how my wife was after that , trust me, you're delighted with whatever you have, boy or girl.

Last edited:
Dad of 2 daughters crew checking in. They're still young but good so far.

You're not going to be passing 100% of your genes, only 50%. And even then universe will roll the dice on which ones.

As to forcing your kid the be the best at something, that has not worked out so well for several people. They might become the best but end up hating their parents with a passion.

Depressing thread. Cannot argue with any of it.

A daughter would awesome! I wouldn't force that gender identity on my child though

If a baby was born in the US today, would more opportunities be open for that baby as it ages if it were a boy or a girl?

I feel like if your first concern is about your child’s eventual sex life, then you’ve got issues you need to work out before even considering having kids.

Back