It seems most people don't want to have daughters

It's easier to tell who the mother is because the baby comes out of her. It was impossible to tell, for certain, who the father was until DNA testing.

That's odd. I thought it was the other way around. My kids looked exactly like me as babies.

People don't want daughters now? That's stupid. Women keep families together, are generally more thoughful and considerate of others and are more likely to come visit when you are old (if you weren't an asshole when they were growing up). I've got one strapping son to carry on the family name and two beautiful girls that I can marry off to strengthen our ancestral alliance with France. Wouldn't trade that for three boys, not even in theory.

This place really is a cesspool of wisdom at times.

This thread is a reflection of how much of an assholes men are towards women. If you raise a slut, that's on you.

You've got a bunch of socially retarded 20 somethings jerking off in an echo chamber together..........what do you expect?

Am i too seriously concern myself with the opinion and parenting advice of a non parent who had a royal wedding watch party?

I have one of each. One daughter and one son.

If I had children, I would want a daughter. They're horrible from 13-21 but they come back and they care for you more than your sons do.

Daughter 5yrs, son 7yrs...

I want a 3rd, and I don't care one way or another if it is a boy, or a girl.
(I have been stealthing all the women I date hoping a seed takes root)
giphy.gif

Its weird, almost every person i know has said they wanted a son, my ex girlfriends always used to tell me imagine if we had a little boy, they want cute little baby boys. My loud Jamaican female family were here this morning watching the royal wedding, and my cousin she got married three months ago, and she was saying i hope to have a son, then they started talking about how markle better hurry up and get knocked up because she is almost forty to give him a son.

I heard stories of how in china they would just toss their newborn daughters into the river when they had over population, one of the kings of England king henry killed his wives and wanted a divorce so he created church of England just to have a son because Catholics were not allowed to divorce or remarry unless their wife died that was the only way at the time to remarry in the church

BfkHWhE605bf.gif
NjHtxAW.jpg

tenor.gif

NoKids.gif

Girls aren't hard to deal with.

Probably won't damage someone else's property until she drives.

Probably won't cave someone face in.

Probably won't need a ton of expensive sporting equipment.

Plus if you're a man your wife will handle a lot of the stupid shit as long as she's not a retard.

I find that last gif hilarious considering how many single friends without kids i have who have less disposable income then myself and other married friends. Some of then have major school loans...some have shit jobs and debt. All narratives are different.

giphy.gif
giphy.webp
sounds like she has not been with a stud yet

you can tell he wants a son though, look at Kobe 3 daughters as well, a lot of these alpha male guys for some reason wind up with all daughters.
funny how athletes and drinkers have lots of girls. i wonder if it has something to do with male sperm being slowed down because of chemicals?

I've got 3 girls.

My 11 year old was coaxed into an empty classroom during recess by a boy she liked along with 20 other boys. The boy she loved said "you need to prove to me that you like me by kissing me in front of them so they know you're mine"

:confused:

The fear is real

P.S. That boy was suspended for his rapey tendencies
suspended by what,exactly? cause if that happened to one of my girls,the little fucker would be suspended pretty fucking high.

Having a daughter means she will get foocked.

Nobody wants to get fooked. Especially men.

Its weird, almost every person i know has said they wanted a son, my ex girlfriends always used to tell me imagine if we had a little boy, they want cute little baby boys. My loud Jamaican female family were here this morning watching the royal wedding, and my cousin she got married three months ago, and she was saying i hope to have a son, then they started talking about how markle better hurry up and get knocked up because she is almost forty to give him a son.

I heard stories of how in china they would just toss their newborn daughters into the river when they had over population, one of the kings of England king henry killed his wives and wanted a divorce so he created church of England just to have a son because Catholics were not allowed to divorce or remarry unless their wife died that was the only way at the time to remarry in the church
I think I have a unique take on this, I have twins, one of each. My son is a handful and takes up 75% of my parenting time if not more. My daughter on the other hand is awesome and really has been since day one. Imo daughters are awesome.

suspended by what,exactly? cause if that happened to one of my girls,the little fucker would be suspended pretty fucking high.

It's hard but you got to keep your emotions in check. The boy's parents were notified and I had a talk with her about how nobody can ever tell her what to do with her body if she doesn't want to do it.

Back