It seems Conor is turning blame on his coaches

Am I wrong here?

“Listen to nobody, take my own advice.”

You think Conor will be changing his camp or making his own?
Hahaha how much of your mom's money will you spend on these platinum accounts?

snapshot20090317102918.jpg

images

DarbyOGillHero.png

296442_10150318729199449_125286808_n_t460.jpg

Oh my god dude, he took his SOUL?! Whoah cool stuff! Do you know if he'll give it back? Is it for sale on ebay or something?

You know he’s mocking you Conor dick riders right? Even if you don’t get it, it clearly was working.

Am I wrong here?

I did not read that at all.
He accepted the blame himself and noted he should take his own advice...

Conor haters: Irish Edmond is the worst coach in MMA
Also Conor haters: Conor insinuates his team may have given him bad advice and he should've listened to himself = more hate.

Conor haters so amusing and contradictory as always.

Am I wrong here?

Sounds like several certain other fighters that could have been far better but never tried to make changes or started too late...

So basically Conor was saying if he had been offensive grappling rather then defensive he wouldve submitted Khabib. So now that we know they should give him his belts back, and possibly suspend Irish Edmund and Dildo Anus from the UFC
haha Dildo Anus. I'm so immature.

If Conor went striking more aggressively, he would have gotten taken down easier.

Conor's been saying multiple times that he trains at SBG because Jon is the most open-minded coach he's met so far and he always lets his fighters train their way, so i dont really think what he meant right there.

I think Rematch Conor is the new mythical fighter and would beat Khabib if they fight the next time. I just dont think he fully commited to it. You just cant do that vs someone that will take every chance to beat you (lmao at people saying Khabib could finish him at any time but just didn't want to)

Only Jon Jones can not train hard for a fight and still win it.
Mythical! What?

This loss really hit him hard - its obvious. He pretended it was no big deal by ignoring the whole subject completely and distracting him self with partying/whiskey and some weird football throwing event.

The reality is setting in - he got completely humiliated and emasculated in front of the whole world after talking ridiculous amounts of shit.

He is now trying to grasp at straws looking for excuses - guarantee that McGregor will NEVER be the same after this loss.

Khabib broke him - 100%

Conor could train offensive wrestling every day until he's 35, he's still not going to score a takedown on Khabib or stay on top. It was the right call to train defensively, he's going to end up having to fight off his back 99 times out of 100. Add to this NOBODY at SBG has wrestling and ground and pound like Khabib. It's just a goddamn horrible matchup for him.

that's what you get for playing with pool noodles at the park
9594884 threads about conro incoming...

Conor is at stage 1 of PTSD. Denial.

Khabib took his SOUL. Conor is only pretending to want that rematch. He will never, ever, sign to fight Khabib again.

Khabib Bless.

This guy is all about money over everything

He'll willingly get beat up for another fight for that pay day

Y
Conor is at stage 1 of PTSD. Denial.

Khabib took his SOUL. Conor is only pretending to want that rematch. He will never, ever, sign to fight Khabib again.

Khabib Bless.
haters
said the something about him signing the first time

Back