It only gets worse: Kellerman reveals "deal" to Golovkin is for November 2017!

Canelo, Jacobs and BJS all got their own bullshit stories, Canelo clearly needs a dance partner to do even remotely well on PPV, Jacobs will price himself out even though he brings absolutely nothing except some paper title to the table, BJS always starts talking when GGG enters talks or BJS already has a fight lined up. They all get stopped by GGG within 8-10 rounds anyway.

Lol. I'm sure you will be putting your money where your mouth is on this. I will be betting 1k and giving 2-1 odds even though Danny will be a dog

I represent him. That's not exactly a secret here. Fight in LA would be great but they seem to want Vegas where it will fucking bomb. I'd seriously sit down and talk to Danny at 70/30.

Man, where do you want me to start? He said we hadn't talked (his team) when we had. Told us multiple times they were interested in a fight only to switch and go hardline at 75/25. You don't think Danny wanted that fight? We postponed our Mora fight to try and get a deal done. Danny has wanted this fight for a wiile
I get what ur saying and I think it's cool someone like u will real world insight posts here. I just disagree when u say u respect Canelo's Business more ....... when looking from my point of view GGG going hard line 75 25 is fucking you guys but he's offering a reach around , some lube , and maybe candy and flowers after ........ while Canelo trying to fuck GGG is straight no lube , prison style, kick u in the head after type offer.

As far as fights go as a fan I just hope GGG fights Danny, BJ, or Canelo next.

Lol. I'm sure you will be putting your money where your mouth is on this. I will be betting 1k and giving 2-1 odds even though Danny will be a dog
U would be willing to seriously give me GGG and 2 to 1 odds on a grand ........ Dude pm me and let me know how to set this up. While I think the fight woukd be closer than folks think to not take that bet at those odds I would kick myself. If ur serious pm me the details.

U woukd be willing to seriously give me GGG and 2 to 1 odds a grand ........ Dude pm me and let me know how to set this up. While I think the fight woukd be closer than folks think to not take that bet at those odds I wold kick myself. If ur serious pm me the details.

I seriously will. I did it when Danny fought Quillin. Ask around here

I get what ur saying and I think it's cool someone like u will real world insight posts here. I just disagree when u say u respect Canelo's Business more ....... when looking from my point of view GGG going hard line 75 25 is fucking you guys but he's offering a reach around , some lube , and maybe candy and flowers after ........ while Canelo trying to fuck GGG is straight no lube , prison style, kick u in the head after type offer.

As far as fights go as a fan I just hope GGG fights Danny, BJ, or Canelo next.

We get along with his team a lot better. It's professional. GGG's team is a shit show. It's just not a good look. That's why we just signed off and let Al handle it. Even now they are talking in the media but we don't have a new offer. It's irrelevant until that happens.

They are both bad offers. Nobody with any semblance of business sense would let their fighter put pen to paper.

GGG and Canelo next year would be ideal. If we fight Canelo first we aren't fighting GGG. BJS is a pussy

We get along with his team a lot better. It's professional. GGG's team is a shit show. It's just not a good look. That's why we just signed off and let Al handle it. Even now they are talking in the media but we don't have a new offer. It's irrelevant until that happens.

They are both bad offers. Nobody with any semblance of business sense would let their fighter put pen to paper.

GGG and Canelo next year would be ideal. If we fight Canelo first we aren't fighting GGG. BJS is a pussy

what about eubank

Just asking cause that seems like it would be a fun fight.

I think so too. I don't think the money will be there though. We are supposed to get our list any minute now. Have a conference call with Yor and that's it for today.

I wish some of the internet stuff was true but no new offers at all. We will kick our date though if GGG does come around.

I see a lot of people have been asking about HBO. That was one of biggest concessions. He gets to run the PPV. We will sign off on it. We are only obligated to Showtime as announcer.

Again, we will do anything we can to make this fight. Personally, I don't like the rematch clause though

There is zero chance Canelo fights Jacobs before GGG. Jacobs fight is high risk, low reward. Canelo's first fight at 160 will be with Saunders or Monroe, most likely.
My thinking is the same but you can't really argue with someone who's in the know. I'd rather see him fight Jacobs though so I hope RR can get it made. I just hope it isn't for less money than the 25% he'd get to fight GGG. I can understand why you'd tell his team to fuck off with that kind of offer but it's a better fight, in my opinion, and GGG's claim to the MW title is more legitimate than Canelo's.

Yeah, Shoemaker and Cheese:rolleyes:

Find the post where I did that, cupcake. I've been pretty clear that Oscars offer is shit and Golovkin should get more than they're offering. Hack poster is a hack.

And start tagging me if you're going to talk about me. Ironic that a guy who calls prizefighters cowards acts passive-aggressive... anonymously... online. One time you responded to me in the middle of a post to someone else. Untuck your tail, you can.

I represent him. That's not exactly a secret here. Fight in LA would be great but they seem to want Vegas where it will fucking bomb. I'd seriously sit down and talk to Danny at 70/30.

Man, where do you want me to start? He said we hadn't talked (his team) when we had. Told us multiple times they were interested in a fight only to switch and go hardline at 75/25. You don't think Danny wanted that fight? We postponed our Mora fight to try and get a deal done. Danny has wanted this fight for a wiile
Speaking as a fan. Please get that fight made at 70/30.

If you guys get the fight made I'll take you up on that. Just to help a little with Danny's purse... :D

But if you beat Canelo the GGG fight would be the biggest that can be made. You wouldn't have a sanctioning bodies rules hampering you so it would be around a 50/50 deal.

Speaking as a fan. Please get that fight made at 70/30.

We will see. We have a call now at 5:30 CST. No team members. Danny, GGG and me. Al isn't even in on it.We may get this shit done after all

But if you beat Canelo the GGG fight would be the biggest that can be made. You wouldn't have a sanctioning bodies rules hampering you so it would be around a 50/50 deal.

We'd go to 68 and still owe Canelo a rematch

You may be surprired what will be announced. Give me a few hours

Floyd is maybe tbe most cerebral fighter I have ever seen. I can't stand him but I got to respect the talent and ring iq. Against GGG he would just hit and hug and run a little to an easy decision win over ggg. I am a big GGG fan but if he he went at Floyd like Madina did and just charge with hay makers maybe he catches him but IMO. Floyd like I said just hits n hugs to a decision. May just knows how to adjust and win and his defense makes it so hard to hit the guy.

As much as I hate to admit it May even right now beats any ww or any middleweight at 154..

It's true the hit and hug tactic is really effective. If any other fighter other than Klitschko did it they'd be getting warned all the time but I guess we are talking about Floyd here who gets away with murder. I suppose on that basis he could hit and hug enough to nullify all of GGG's attacking opportunities. The more I think about it the less I'd ever want to see that fight as it would just be 12 rounds of frustration watching Floyd hit GGG with a few jabs and lead straights and then tying up.

Back