It only gets worse: Kellerman reveals "deal" to Golovkin is for November 2017!

So your saying your not a big difference Canelo fan and you don't - dislike ggg. ..... lmao
I'm saying that its lame to identify certain posters based on who you assume they are fans of and try to start some kind of buddy system in regards to posting about them.

I'm saying that its lame to identify certain posters based on who you assume they are fans of and try to start some kind of buddy system in regards to posting about them.

I figured it's all left over fan shit from team sports. It's almost human nature to divide all people into two groups - and then hate the other group.

Catch wieght , 75-25 , no ppv split ,
No K2 banners
And u wonder why it's getting turned down. 75 25 without ppv points is actually like 15% or less of the.money pot , catchweight for all the MW belts is FUCKING STUPID. I.know your a Canelo fan but how the fuck do these terms make any sense to you. Really though does this make sense to u? A FIGHT that has hundred million money pot potential he should take 10 to 15 percent with Canelo 90 to 85 when GGG holds all the belts. You still think Canelo and GB want tbe fight?

Last edited:
Dude I didn't say 1 insulting thing I said u like Canelo and don't like GGG. Ummmmm reading ur posts that seems obvious un less all just a ruse.

Catch wieght , 75-25 , no ppv split ,
No K2 banners
Actually a CW at about 157-158 shouldn't be a problem. You can't be so stingy with the money though or the other guy will refuse the fight on principle alone.

14 months after the momentum of 2 brutal stoppage wins just seems silly.
Especially when both guys have expressed major interest in other opponents.
14 months is enough time for a fight and the rematch. Oscar go back to rehab please.

We had to wait awhile for Hagler to fight Hearns for various reasons too. :)

I almost hope something goes wrong & Canelo gets KO'd by his next tune up opponent just so the fight doesn't happen & I can laugh at the state of boxing.

I almost hope something goes wrong & Canelo gets KO'd by his next tune up opponent just so the fight doesn't happen & I can laugh at the state of boxing.
Very strange state of mind . Also very limited

Guess what happens , Caneko moves on gets paid and a new superstar rises

And you will hoping and hoping

Just enjoy life my friend

Actually a CW at about 157-158 shouldn't be a problem. You can't be so stingy with the money though or the other guy will refuse the fight on principle alone.
Sounds like a duck lol

On a serious note fight will get made I just hope Canelo murks GGG before Jacobs does

Totally. Like when that chump leprechaun got sonned by the 209. What a joke that sport is.

Ps...if you don't like boxing, feel free to fuck right off m'kay?

So your saying your not a big difference Canelo fan and you don't - dislike ggg. ..... lmao

If you're referring to me I'm not a "Canelo fan". I think he's a good fighter. I think GGG is a good fighter too. I don't dislike him a fighter. I think he's full of shit. I have al ot more respect for Canelo business wise. Also, if you look at what I said well before this I wouldn't advise GGG to take 15%. Same as I'm not advising Danny to take 25. They are both bullshit offers. Only an idiot would sign either of those two contracts

If he fights Jacobs next you might get your wish.

There is zero chance Canelo fights Jacobs before GGG. Jacobs fight is high risk, low reward. Canelo's first fight at 160 will be with Saunders or Monroe, most likely.

If you're referring to me I'm not a "Canelo fan". I think he's a good fighter. I think GGG is a good fighter too. I don't dislike him a fighter. I think he's full of shit. I have al ot more respect for Canelo business wise. Also, if you look at what I said well before this I wouldn't advise GGG to take 15%. Same as I'm not advising Danny to take 25. They are both bullshit offers. Only an idiot would sign either of those two contracts
wasn't really referring to you there but I know you have some association with Jacobs or thsts the rumor. ........ if GGG were to offer Jacobs 70 30 money pot split , fight in LA, woyld you think thats fair? Imo tbe gap between ggg and Canelo us smaller than Jacobs and GGG.

ALSO why is GGG full of shit? What have thet said that's full of shit ...... Canelo has offered garbage , no one wanted a fight with him last time so he fought Brook as both Saunders and Eubanks had no real interest ....... dont think Jacobs really wanted it either. Just wondering where he is as you put it full of shit

Canelo, Jacobs and BJS all got their own bullshit stories, Canelo clearly needs a dance partner to do even remotely well on PPV, Jacobs will price himself out even though he brings absolutely nothing except some paper title to the table, BJS always starts talking when GGG enters talks or BJS already has a fight lined up. They all get stopped by GGG within 8-10 rounds anyway.

wasn't really referring to you there but I know you have some association with Jacobs or thsts the rumor. ........ if GGG were to offer Jacobs 70 30 money pot split , fight in LA, woyld you think thats fair? Imo tbe gap between ggg and Canelo us smaller than Jacobs and GGG.

ALSO why is GGG full of shit? What have thet said that's full of shit ...... Canelo has offered garbage , no one wanted a fight with him last time so he fought Brook as both Saunders and Eubanks had no real interest ....... dont think Jacobs really wanted it either. Just wondering where he is as you put it full of shit

I represent him. That's not exactly a secret here. Fight in LA would be great but they seem to want Vegas where it will fucking bomb. I'd seriously sit down and talk to Danny at 70/30.

Man, where do you want me to start? He said we hadn't talked (his team) when we had. Told us multiple times they were interested in a fight only to switch and go hardline at 75/25. You don't think Danny wanted that fight? We postponed our Mora fight to try and get a deal done. Danny has wanted this fight for a wiile

Back